Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] Stoners..:yay1:..having to shout so you can hear me through thevstorm passing over us.

Stuck in the cabin with two scared dogs..and a grumpy husband..:dang:..Bliss..
Hubby was going out to watch the footy..but a big dead tree has come down across the road..and it is going to need a jcb to shift...
Damn..it is going to be a Long evening..

Good Afternoon [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] Stoners..:yay1:..having to shout so you can hear me through thevstorm passing over us.

Stuck in the cabin with two scared dogs..and a grumpy husband..:dang:..Bliss..
Hubby was going out to watch the footy..but a big dead tree has come down across the road..and it is going to need a jcb to shift...
Damn..it is going to be a Long evening..
Sorry to hear, Mrs. M! [emoji53] [emoji107]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yes, it's hard to dose. I may some brownies about a month ago and used way, way too much stuff. I was off the air for a few days, it hit me like a brick wall! [emoji55]

Haha yeah, it can and it will. My buddy ate a cookie last night for the first time and he enjoyed it. He said it made his back feel funny, but in a good way.

I have a gathering to attend tonight, I wonder how things would turn out if I brought some edibles along and sat them out! :p muhahahaha. Nahhh I wouldn't do that but it would be very interesting I'm sure. My family doesn't use marijuana, only a couple besides myself... and the ones that may have in the past haven't since high school or maybe a little after that haha

Haha yeah, it can and it will. My buddy ate a cookie last night for the first time and he enjoyed it. He said it made his back feel funny, but in a good way.

I have a gathering to attend tonight, I wonder how things would turn out if I brought some edibles along and sat them out! [emoji14] muhahahaha. Nahhh I wouldn't do that but it would be very interesting I'm sure. My family doesn't use marijuana, only a couple besides myself... and the ones that may have in the past haven't since high school or maybe a little after that haha
Yeah, I've wondered about that. But it'd be terrifying to feel the way I did and not know why. This was the brownie, it was just too much pot in it! And it didn't help that it was so yummy you couldn't have just one piece... [emoji54] [emoji52]

eb5a03177da91798b1142157fd0338ff.jpg

Alright Stoners.......Starting tomorrow night, I will be bringing Festivus to you all!!! I am going to have a few Live Stoners comps, right here to win some great seeds from Dinafem, Shortstuff, Fastbuds....or maybe even some glass!!! WHAAAAT?????
Yeah, you heard me right! Get the word out, Party starts tomorrow night, right here in Live Stoners!!! Going to be a "Monty Hall...Lets make a deal" type party!!! I may ask you for some random stuff to show in a pic or other crazy stuff, but I will be doling out some great gear for all of you to win!!! Now, Who wants to have a blast and toke out in live stoners tomorrow night!!:jump::hump::woody::cool1::frog::cooldance::woohoo::yay::woohoo1::eyebrows::toke::d5::cheers:
YAHOO

Man that is rough @Mossy I hope all that clears up soon.Big trees down,sounds like my area too in a good winter storm or hurricane :)

@Troon yeah man. thats it. 5 gallon of the four base items. base mix-5 or 6 or soil and coco coir...5 ofEWC,and 5 some quality perlite large or better. and water with cal mag here n there with a 40 day cook at least. thats it., mix it and learn about the squeeze test. but if you use freshly made coco thats usually riiight about enough if it perfectly moist coco should wet the mix just about enough to mix it the first time to start cooking. just read up on the squeeze test for moisture and texture content. but thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back