Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you know this but I'm gonna say it anyways! [emoji14] There are other alternatives! I smoke but I am going to try and make some capsules soon with coconut oil. I've made butter plenty of times but I don't ever feel like baking with it.
It's just very different when you eat it. It makes me just fall asleep. [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

This was my room of shame recently...

0c581d9d11146a98c4222a5b6783e0e1.jpg

I've got very limited cooking facilities in this flat and I can't go out buying loads of stuff. I've made brownies in the past. It's such a delayed effect on me, the first one does nothing then after the second I'm asleep. There's no inbetween stage where I can say "yeah, stoned". A lot of things here are ridiculously expensive, coconut oil being one of them, and it's taking 3+ weeks for things to come from the UK. I ordered a book last month for hubby's birthday. which was last weekend, it still hasn't arrived. *sigh* It probably won't even be here for Christmas at this rate...

Are there any cooking methods/recipes which are really efficient with the amount of herb they use, and equipment needed?
I'm with you on this one, eating does not do it for me. [emoji107]

Gonna make some Rice Krispie treats with cannabutter today. Anyone know of any awesome recipes? Also I know when I made cookies I could barely taste the weed, is it the same with this?

The first time I ever made anything I made brownies and actually put weed in the mix. They tasted like shit, and smelled like shit too. Don't really care of the taste of cannabis in food... I'm sure there are some things it goes well with but brownies ain't one of them.
Just go to www.allrecipes.com they have all the best recipes, for everything! [emoji106] [emoji2]

It's just very different when you eat it. It makes me just fall asleep. [emoji53]

Same! For me it's not as intense as smoking, more of a relaxing calming feeling. Also there is no instant gratification like there is when smoking. Although I do believe if you ate some and went to an event or something you may not feel the tiredness, when I'm sitting around the sleepies hit me hard! :p

Same! For me it's not as intense as smoking, more of a relaxing calming feeling. Also there is no instant gratification like there is when smoking. Although I do believe if you ate some and went to an event or something you may not feel the tiredness, when I'm sitting around the sleepies hit me hard! :p
Yup, it takes a couple of hours to hit me, and then I fall... hard! Like @Island Grower said, I go from nothing to pass out, no nice and stoned in between. [emoji13]

It hit me so hard with the sleepies I nearly fell off my chair, but the kids all thought it was hilarious, I couldn't hold my head up at all. That's complete overkill in my book.

@witchyhour thanks for the video! Now I see how they go together it makes more sense. I think I probably am leaning towards getting a Viva, no chance of it being here before Christmas though, but at least the homegrown isn't ready yet!

What does anyone who grows under CFL do for feeding their plants? Mine are transpiring so little that I can't really dose them even once a week at present, and they're SO SLOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back