Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! Had missed your post. [emoji2] [emoji112]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Well you got me know!! Good morning!!!
girl6-smiley.gif

The Viva is the best true vaporizer you can get for the least money. The cheapest would be a pen, but it's not 100% vapor, some combustion takes place because the herb touches the coil.

My favorite pens are the Tesla Sidewinder batteries (it looks like they came out with a new model, I ordered some but haven't tried them yet), and Cloupor Dry Herb tanks. And pens are the way to use the least pot.

Good video, thanks for the link and the info. I'm a bit confused when it comes to pens. Is this what you mean? http://www.smartpipes.co.uk/product...in-1-dry-herb-wax-airflow-control-system-set/
And then it needs batteries to work it?

I know I can *get* stoned, many years ago I was driving back from the supermarket after getting a load of munchies for hubby, he phoned me on my mobile and I couldn't even string a sentence together, I just giggled a lot! That would have been hash rather than weed, though, if I remember rightly (must have been 20 years ago though...). And not being a smoker makes it difficult to take a proper hit on a joint. But if I'm growing it, why shouldn't I enjoy it too? :smoking:

Good video, thanks for the link and the info. I'm a bit confused when it comes to pens. Is this what you mean? http://www.smartpipes.co.uk/product...in-1-dry-herb-wax-airflow-control-system-set/
And then it needs batteries to work it?

I know I can *get* stoned, many years ago I was driving back from the supermarket after getting a load of munchies for hubby, he phoned me on my mobile and I couldn't even string a sentence together, I just giggled a lot! That would have been hash rather than weed, though, if I remember rightly (must have been 20 years ago though...). And not being a smoker makes it difficult to take a proper hit on a joint. But if I'm growing it, why shouldn't I enjoy it too? :smoking:
I'm sure you know this but I'm gonna say it anyways! :p There are other alternatives! I smoke but I am going to try and make some capsules soon with coconut oil. I've made butter plenty of times but I don't ever feel like baking with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back