Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy weekend dudes and dudettes!

@witchyhour Will you speak to me please? I wanted to know your opinion of the Viva vape you have, now you've had it a little while. I did tag you in my thread asking for cheap vape recommendations, but I guess you've not had time to look or you missed it...? Anyway hi, I'm IG and I'm in the Canary Islands trying a little grow while I'm in a rented flat. I don't get stoned if I smoke a joint, and I'm not a smoker of anything in general. You're a lady who seems to know a lot about vapes and I'm thinking of treating myself but I'm on a tight budget. I have an Arizer desktop back in the UK but no chance of getting it here before February.

Anyone else want to chip in too with cheap vape recommendations? Sub 100 of your local currency if you use dollars, pounds or euros. Cheers! And if you talk about mods and tanks I'll need help understanding what they are, newbie to the lingo here!

BTW it only needs to do dry herb!

Last edited:
Wahoooooo !! Stoners !!

I made the front page.....

Also.... I have "New Shiny Badges".... Mmmmmm....
Shiny !

@Mossy - Aunty, I am humbled, thank you for the recognition, it's nice to feel appreciated !

500_F_54227305_zQ6IEezbrEVKBOKbgN7k9wZP1tWBkoSZ.jpg

Happy weekend dudes and dudettes!

@witchyhour Will you speak to me please? I wanted to know your opinion of the Viva vape you have, now you've had it a little while. I did tag you in my thread asking for cheap vape recommendations, but I guess you've not had time to look or you missed it...? Anyway hi, I'm IG and I'm in the Canary Islands trying a little grow while I'm in a rented flat. I don't get stoned if I smoke a joint, and I'm not a smoker of anything in general. You're a lady who seems to know a lot about vapes and I'm thinking of treating myself but I'm on a tight budget. I have an Arizer desktop back in the UK but no chance of getting it here before February.

Anyone else want to chip in too with cheap vape recommendations? Sub 100 of your local currency if you use dollars, pounds or euros. Cheers! And if you talk about mods and tanks I'll need help understanding what they are, newbie to the lingo here!

BTW it only needs to do dry herb!
Hey there! I didn't see your post, sorry about that. But I'm here! [emoji112] [emoji2]

The Viva is the best true vaporizer you can get for the least money. The cheapest would be a pen, but it's not 100% vapor, some combustion takes place because the herb touches the coil.

My favorite pens are the Tesla Sidewinder batteries (it looks like they came out with a new model, I ordered some but haven't tried them yet), and Cloupor Dry Herb tanks. And pens are the way to use the least pot.

The only issue I had with the Viva was that it made me cough, but I solved the problem with some air tubing and one of the mouthpieces that come with the Viva.

This is my video showing how to add this to the Viva. [emoji106] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey guys, we actually have ANOTHER live radio interview today! Black Dog LED is going to be joining us at 11 AM Mountain Time (that's about 3 1/2 hours from the time of this post!) We're going to have THREE of their company reps on with us today and you can again listen to it all on our Mixlr radio channel!

http://mixlr.com/autoflower-network/

You don't have to register to listen, but the live chat feature does require registration (takes less than a minute!) We had some great chat in there yesterday and I don't think there was a question asked that didn't get asked live on the radio with a response from the vendors, so here's your chance to put 'em on the spot (respectfully of course lol!)

If you use a valid e-mail address, it will e-mail you whenever we go live with a broadcast and you'll also get our scheduled events as they happen!

Was a lot of fun yesterday, we had over 40 LIVE listeners (in chat!) during that 1 hour span, so let's see if we can top that number today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back