Status
Not open for further replies.

Well you got me know!! Good morning!!!
girl6-smiley.gif

Morning, Elvisman! [emoji106] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'm sure you know this but I'm gonna say it anyways! :p There are other alternatives! I smoke but I am going to try and make some capsules soon with coconut oil. I've made butter plenty of times but I don't ever feel like baking with it.

I've got very limited cooking facilities in this flat and I can't go out buying loads of stuff. I've made brownies in the past. It's such a delayed effect on me, the first one does nothing then after the second I'm asleep. There's no inbetween stage where I can say "yeah, stoned". A lot of things here are ridiculously expensive, coconut oil being one of them, and it's taking 3+ weeks for things to come from the UK. I ordered a book last month for hubby's birthday. which was last weekend, it still hasn't arrived. *sigh* It probably won't even be here for Christmas at this rate...

Are there any cooking methods/recipes which are really efficient with the amount of herb they use, and equipment needed?

@Troon hey man, you in the states or do you have access to online buys with ok shipping? organic packs and simple organic supplements are your best bet when it comes to organic systems that do that far easier than chems generally speaking. well, a perfect chem grows looks good too, but its a very different flower :D

Gonna make some Rice Krispie treats with cannabutter today. Anyone know of any awesome recipes? Also I know when I made cookies I could barely taste the weed, is it the same with this?

The first time I ever made anything I made brownies and actually put weed in the mix. They tasted like shit, and smelled like shit too. Don't really care of the taste of cannabis in food... I'm sure there are some things it goes well with but brownies ain't one of them.

I've got very limited cooking facilities in this flat and I can't go out buying loads of stuff. I've made brownies in the past. It's such a delayed effect on me, the first one does nothing then after the second I'm asleep. There's no inbetween stage where I can say "yeah, stoned". A lot of things here are ridiculously expensive, coconut oil being one of them, and it's taking 3+ weeks for things to come from the UK. I ordered a book last month for hubby's birthday. which was last weekend, it still hasn't arrived. *sigh* It probably won't even be here for Christmas at this rate...

Are there any cooking methods/recipes which are really efficient with the amount of herb they use, and equipment needed?

Add a couple of tbsp of liquid soy or sunflower lecithin to the recipe. It will make the thc more bioavailable.

@Troon hey man, you in the states or do you have access to online buys with ok shipping? organic packs and simple organic supplements are your best bet when it comes to organic systems that do that far easier than chems generally speaking. well, a perfect chem grows looks good too, but its a very different flower :D
Yeah! I actually use General Organics nutrient lineup! This is my second Grow with it so I'm still learning, I previously used fox farms nutrients.

Good video, thanks for the link and the info. I'm a bit confused when it comes to pens. Is this what you mean? http://www.smartpipes.co.uk/product...in-1-dry-herb-wax-airflow-control-system-set/
And then it needs batteries to work it?

I know I can *get* stoned, many years ago I was driving back from the supermarket after getting a load of munchies for hubby, he phoned me on my mobile and I couldn't even string a sentence together, I just giggled a lot! That would have been hash rather than weed, though, if I remember rightly (must have been 20 years ago though...). And not being a smoker makes it difficult to take a proper hit on a joint. But if I'm growing it, why shouldn't I enjoy it too? :smoking:
Definitely! It's very enjoyable, especially when you grow it yourself. [emoji2] [emoji121]

And yes, that's the tank and you use a battery with it. Just made a video for you, but haven't seen that model of battery around lately. I think it's discontinued. I got some of these, but they're not here yet.

7e43b7139480045e9dcdf291f964d57f.jpg

And the video...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I know in the medical section they probably have some recipes you could make or things you could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back