Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy keep safe and warm there! It's barely topped out at 20C here today, and has been raining on and off. I'm glad I did my shopping this morning. It's pretty grey and is just under 19C now. My hands are cold and the rest of me isn't warm either. And, for some reason, my nail-biting habit that has been mostly in abeyance since I packed up work, is giving me hell today. I feel really on-edge, and no good reason for it. Bummer.

Man that is rough @Mossy I hope all that clears up soon.Big trees down,sounds like my area too in a good winter storm or hurricane :)

@Troon yeah man. thats it. 5 gallon of the four base items. base mix-5 or 6 or soil and coco coir...5 ofEWC,and 5 some quality perlite large or better. and water with cal mag here n there with a 40 day cook at least. thats it., mix it and learn about the squeeze test. but if you use freshly made coco thats usually riiight about enough if it perfectly moist coco should wet the mix just about enough to mix it the first time to start cooking. just read up on the squeeze test for moisture and texture content. but thats it.
interesting.

So you have to let it set for 40 days, is that what you mean by cook? If so that's not too bad I was thinking more like months!

I will have to catch up with you about it later though! I've got to water and it's a long process with 6 plants... gonna have to mix different nutrients for a few of the plants also :(

@Mossy keep safe and warm there! It's barely topped out at 20C here today, and has been raining on and off. I'm glad I did my shopping this morning. It's pretty grey and is just under 19C now. My hands are cold and the rest of me isn't warm either. And, for some reason, my nail-biting habit that has been mostly in abeyance since I packed up work, is giving me hell today. I feel really on-edge, and no good reason for it. Bummer.

@Island Grower ..you didn't start the Fruit salts then stop did you..?..that gives you a drop back to old energy levels..:headbang:..Also..I get the energy slump when the night temps fall into single figures C..don't know if you have Hit that yet.

Also..check out Ebay.co.uk snoop dogg vape pen..:headbang:..the one I looked at for hubby was £14.99 plus £6 postage to Spain.
It is Hubbys Fave..just ordered him another one for xmas..as simple as smoking a joint...the Best I've tried.

Hubby keeps dropping them when stoned..so breaks the glass but you can get spares.
I can't recommend them enough in the cheap but does the job ctagory.

We have a Magic Flyte cost 4 times the amount and it sits in a drawer..complete waste of money..:shrug:

Don't look on Amazon..I bought the first one there £25..second one £20..went to buy another and they had gone up to £75..:yoinks:..same gear..so don't get Robbed..

Morning Stoners!
Keep an eye out for SAD, @Island Grower . Cold temps, short cloudy days play hell with your pH levels.
We hit -8f here, but it looks like the sun will be out!
IMG_20161217_075728.jpg

interesting.

So you have to let it set for 40 days, is that what you mean by cook? If so that's not too bad I was thinking more like months!

I will have to catch up with you about it later though! I've got to water and it's a long process with 6 plants... gonna have to mix different nutrients for a few of the plants also :(

Good day Troon, eyes is on the right track man. I linked these else were but check them out bro. Never need pH, spend time and energy learning and mixing soils and it sure pays off. Gave up the bottle yes ago and would never go back.

Great basic recipe
https://buildasoil.com/pages/the-complete-system

And more in depth but great results. I run a system that mixs both theories along with my own. I built a solid flower top dress last night and will let it grow the next few days and apply. Check my thread later if youd like as I'll do an update.

http://themodern.farm/methods/#Innoculation

Enjoy your party, buisy myself but back around later

Token while you gottm folks :smokeout:

@Island Grower ..you didn't start the Fruit salts then stop did you..?..that gives you a drop back to old energy levels..:headbang:..Also..I get the energy slump when the night temps fall into single figures C..don't know if you have Hit that yet.
Also..check out Ebay.co.uk snoop dogg vape pen..:headbang:..the one I looked at for hubby was £14.99 plus £6 postage to Spain.
It is Hubbys Fave..just ordered him another one for xmas..as simple as smoking a joint...the Best I've tried.

Hubby keeps dropping them when stoned..so breaks the glass but you can get spares.
I can't recommend them enough in the cheap but does the job ctagory.
We have a Magic Flyte cost 4 times the amount and it sits in a drawer..complete waste of money..:shrug:
Don't look on Amazon..I bought the first one there £25..second one £20..went to buy another and they had gone up to £75..:yoinks:..same gear..so don't get Robbed..

@Mossy There wasn't a change in my energy levels that I noticed when I was taking the salts, just a slight difference in clarity of thought. And no nasty side effects either. I now have my pH pen but it needs calibrating, and it says to mix the powder with deionized water - what the heck is that? Is it the same as distilled?

So far we still have had nothing below 15C even at night, but I certainly feel the cold, especially more when we don't get a lot of sunshine like today. We shouldn't get single figures C at all here!

Thanks for the recommendation, I take it that the snoop dogg pen is combustion rather than convection? I'll go have a look.

Yes I have the CBD oil, he's not interested in taking it so I may well have to either try it on myself or be a sneaky bitch LOL. It doesn't taste dreadful, I know that much.

@Renaissance Redneck I wouldn't expect to get SAD out here, I know I got it in the UK! It's less than a week to solstice though so I can probably put up with the 10 hours of daylight we're currently getting. And I have 20 celsius, not fahrenheit, so it's not cold - it's just me! What's 20C in F... 68 I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back