Not open for further replies.
christmas-lights-smiley-emoticon.gif.cf.gif

Imagen-animada-Hey-05.gif
Stoners!!!
:pass:
_20161216_095949.JPG
noel.gif.cf.gif
:bighug:

Hey you guys gonna pop in for the Black Dog LED interview? Starts in about 30 minutes!
You betcha, SoH!

Brother Chicken Choker,I am doing alright man, pain ,stoned(well sorta LOL pain dont let ya get uber baked usually LOL) and putzing about in the tent rehaning a lotta stuff,seedlings all that kinda jazz,prepping for a three plant harvest :D
Nice! I've got find a Christmas avatar:d5:

Brother Chicken Choker,I am doing alright man, pain ,stoned(well sorta LOL pain dont let ya get uber baked usually LOL) and putzing about in the tent rehaning a lotta stuff,seedlings all that kinda jazz,prepping for a three plant harvest :D

Good go on your harvest!

We need to chat sometime. Looks like your a fellow organic grower huh?

Been thinkn microbe while buildn soil

Great link,
http://www.microbeorganics.com/#Living_Soil

ofcourse ill be there WITHOUT bells on cuz that would be weird :D

But yeah bro,Im waaay ahead of there man. check out the organics threads from sometime ago or the many in the TLO community thingy section I keep yapping in. good stuff.its an EXCELLENT site however man.lots to pick up there :)

Morning Stoners!

:bighug: Can you just get yourself couch locked this weekend...?..give @rosa a break...:coffee:..or we are sending the Penguin to Look After you..while the Covern work our Magic...:stir:..nagging in Triplicate...I See it on your horizon.

@Mossy There wasn't a change in my energy levels that I noticed when I was taking the salts, just a slight difference in clarity of thought. And no nasty side effects either.

If there are no nasty side effects..it is a worry..your PH isn't moving..so get Calibrated up..

Yes I have the CBD oil, he's not interested in taking it so I may well have to either try it on myself or be a sneaky bitch LOL. It doesn't taste dreadful, I know that much.

That's a start..I did the chlorophyll/alcohol extraction and that tasted like serious Bum...:tonic:..I had a frozen shot glass in the freezer..so I could try to pour it down before the taste Hit..

@Renaissance Redneck did you see Bird Flu sweeping Europe..?

Mother rang..she says you never guess what they are telling the poultry farmer in the UK..?
Buy dried olive leaf..rehydrate it and add to the chickens food once a week..and your chickens will not get bird flu.

Alkalise your chickens...:doc3:..as well as yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back