Status
Not open for further replies.
happening now
P1020250.JPG

Dabs Monn.. I got kit i just need some tips On what to do with Bud grind it or Leave it small nugs? Do fill my whole Extraction tube ? IVE SEEN that Honey looking Sheets trying to make something like that... Do I have to wait for buds cured to get good taste and Quality? I got a small 8th tube maybe half oz tube and Oz tube. I know the percautions and saftey info Yall threads Important to anyone Who hasnt Done this!

:bighug: Can you just get yourself couch locked this weekend...?..give @rosa a break...:coffee:..or we are sending the Penguin to Look After you..while the Covern work our Magic...:stir:..nagging in Triplicate...I See it on your horizon.
:toke: I'm absolutely ripped right now, flat on my back:smoking:
Drifting, not used to being high like this. My gals have laid down the law:worship:

@Renaissance Redneck did you see Bird Flu sweeping Europe..?

Mother rang..she says you never guess what they are telling the poultry farmer in the UK..?
Buy dried olive leaf..rehydrate it and add to the chickens food once a week..and your chickens will not get bird flu.

Alkalise your chickens...:doc3:..as well as yourself
That sounds pretty cool... I'll have to try it, especially with these cold temps:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back