Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

i have 2 wicks in each pot they kinda corkscrew up the pot.i think these 99p 5 weeks delivery wicks are waterproof...they may suck up parafin but i think ive bought a lemon @Rollin_along :pass:.i must pull my finger out @hairyman :pass:and find 3 suitable recepticals for the dunking.having water/feed/run off in the trays is technically bad housekeeping,im not that keen on having lil bodies of water about the place.i remembered that i was meant to put extra vermiculite less perlite in the 1L next time :coffee2:
:welcome: @Archaic tempted with a 1L grow ? you do look a tad strange :crying:
i forgot an update and pics havnt i
from some days ago
1L trio day 47
1L trio day 47.JPG

i dont think i was gradual enough changing from grow to bloom,well if the bit of yellowing is something else :shrug:i doubt il have it fixed by chop time :eyebrows:
1L day 47.JPG

lil bit of canooeing on the left,and the right but more the left,im putting that down to it being a bit more sensitive to bright light....i could have just made that up or dreamt it,sometimes a snipit of information gets into yer head and no idea how it got there :shrug:i spent £70 the other week on a ph pen i should put it to use.
i should defoilate the dumpy one,remends me a bit of captain caveman:paleo:
:pighug:

Last edited:
day 55 for the 1L trio
1L trio day 55.JPG

i use 2x5L water jugs to keep my water in for a day or two before using.i got a couple more and cut them in half for dunking.the name tags got wet and fell off,whos bright idea was that ? hairyman thats who :cuss:now i have to steal that laminator again to waterproof me tags :crying:i did get round to plucking a few fans off the dumpy one :eyebrows: and i completely forgot to water them one day :shrug:i didnt forget i just thought i allready had watered them,then found out the next day that i hadnt :wall: im not looking forward to another run of these 1L pots,but im stupid enough to do it:footy:i will think long and hard as im smoking these 3 over festivus and...

keep er lit.

cheers Maria :pass:first run in mid summer was just a bad idea :coffee2: very happy that they of similar heights this time round.i been slacking on your thread,hows the new quest for a bit quiet space for yours to go in ?
1L trio day 58
forgotten strawberries,orange biscuits,jammy dodgers
1L trio day 58.JPG

cheers Maria :pass:first run in mid summer was just a bad idea :coffee2: very happy that they of similar heights this time round.i been slacking on your thread,hows the new quest for a bit quiet space for yours to go in ?
1L trio day 58
forgotten strawberries,orange biscuits,jammy dodgers
View attachment 977489
Looking good, Arch.

cheers mcpd :pass:i have a purple nuggets a week older than the 3 purple nuggets 3L day 72.JPG so i hope a week after it :crying:but its looking like the jammy dodgers is close or at least the leaves are close.maybe smaller pots do finish quicker :shrug: maybe i just cant remember what day they finished at :shrug:

Back