Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

Nice, you must’ve got so fed up watering though. Looks like it was worth the effort!

cheers all :pass::coffee:
forgotten strawbwerrries pulled out on day 88 and cut off at the ankles,as i did something on seed wetting wednesday
IMG_5910.JPG

soil mix changed its still 4:2:1 but its lightmix/vermiculight/perlite this time.wicks in the bin.lowered the base from the 2nd rung of nodules to the 1st.ordered a tray for a window planter,so they going in a line not a circle as before,for better light penetration or less blocking each other.was going to make a shelf,but i found something else that may work better :paleo:or might not.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

*note to self...open the hatch to the attick before bouncing up the ladder :dang:
Threadmarks are great folks :thumbsup: im as thick as 3 triangle sandwiches with technorogy till i get ma head round it.
being a bit of an eejit it was past midnight before potting up(all had tails) so im very doubtfull for a thumds up on a monday.if they show their faces tomorrow hey we can just call it monday :eyebrows:
im thinking of merging "archie has a bash at 1L pots" and "archie has another go at 1L pots" good/bad idea ?
weight in time for the jammy dodgers that was last seen standing like this on day 79
jamy dodgers day 79.JPG

now in jars
jammy dodgers top bud 22.23g total.JPG

shit ma pants :yoinks: 22.23g with 3 fluffy bits,gonna call it 20g for easy math :smokeit:
happy festivus peeps :smoking::coffee:

stuck my nose in the jammy dodgers jar.....strawberry milkshake,not a fast food thick shake but a homemade "krusha" style milkshake.im 99% sure its the jammy dodgers and not the forgotten strawberries.FS and OB still hanging up.
day 1 the new starts IMG_5987.JPG
a bit of soil movement ?:aha: but no sign yet :hurry:sweet n sour popped overnight :smoker:
port and stilton 1L day 1.JPG
sweet n sour 1L day 1.JPG

deez nuggs was a thumbs up on a monday :thumbsup:
deez nuggs 1L day 1.JPG

have a good un n keep er lit

Back