Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

cheers folks :pass:had a look back at some old threads the 250ml grow (3) average 4.85g 500ml grow (3) average 11.41g and the 1L first time round (2) average 10.24g.
in theory i should be getting 20ish g but i cant see it.few joints will do me nicely :smoking:
1L trio day 72
1L trio day 72.JPG

predict day 81 for the chop.
keep er lit.
:pighug:

1L trio day 77
1L trio day 77.JPG

theres like a bit of black greenish algea on the top of the pots.put a drizzle of water in the tray last night,and still a drizzle there today.and the jammy dodger has just about had it,orange biscuits hurting a bit,and the forgotten strawberries has done ok with no water.
my pretend ocd dosnt like dunking pots,nor does it like puddles and trays of water knocking about the place.
i did a run in 6L airpots years ago with no perlight replaced with vermiculight.i overwatered once or twice and the pot was waterlogged for a fortnight.might not be a bad thing on 1L.

jammy dodgers day 79 the leaves gave up last wednesday so out it went.
jamy dodgers day 79.JPG

orange biscuits day 81 came out the cupboard and sat in the dark ,not trying out that theory just no room on the drying line.forgotten strawberries is still in the cupboard on day 85
forgotten strawberries day 85 orange biscuits day 81.JPG

Back