Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

day 24 for the trio in 1L pots
View attachment 962503
is the same thing happening as what did in 250/500 and the last run of 1L small medium and large,no much side branching going on,and a string of piss by the looks of things.
these have been closer to the light than my 3L pots and they wernt so keen up close.
if the low down brown leaves dont fall off il take em off next time.
and the schedule
View attachment 962504
its not friday yet,why did i score if off :baked:
:pighug:
Why not try topping one? You might just like it lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

day 24 for the trio in 1L pots
View attachment 962503
is the same thing happening as what did in 250/500 and the last run of 1L small medium and large,no much side branching going on,and a string of piss by the looks of things.
these have been closer to the light than my 3L pots and they wernt so keen up close.
if the low down brown leaves dont fall off il take em off next time.
and the schedule
View attachment 962504
its not friday yet,why did i score if off :baked:
'Cos your on drugs maybe? Ooooohh, big, bad drugs. :crying:

day 27 for the trio
1L trio day 27.JPG

forgotten strawberries 14cm orange biscuits 21cm jammy dodgers 28cm
took off the bottom couple of manky leaves.

day 31 for the trio
1L trio day 31.JPG

was still a dribble in the tray when i went to water today.distint smell of wet shoes/laces/wicks i guess :shrug:wicks wet but pots light as a feather.i think i done a bit of a bad thing to,and that was with a giant turkey baster i sucked up the run off and squirted it back in again,till all the run off was gone.
i need to find 3 mini buckets,put them in and just leave them for ten minutes.:cheers: hairy ive finaly come round to your way of thinking :pass:
jammy dodgers not looking so lanky now orange biscuits catching up,forgotten strawberries still a bit dumpy.
i thought these would have been a bit easier run in the cooler months but no by much.

:cheers:
1L trio day 39
1L trio day 39.JPG

thats the 3 of them in the 6L pots drip tray.
i didnt forget to water them last night......so i threw 500ml of plain water in the drip tray this morning :jointman: emptied the drip tray after work,a good 400ml still left so the wicking action is for fuck all as they say round this way :frowny: no wiltiness so got away with it.this is how they sit in the cupboard so could that be partly down to why i dont seem to get much side braching in my small pots.

:cheers:
1L trio day 39
View attachment 968559
thats the 3 of them in the 6L pots drip tray.
i didnt forget to water them last night......so i threw 500ml of plain water in the drip tray this morning :jointman: emptied the drip tray after work,a good 400ml still left so the wicking action is for fuck all as they say round this way :frowny: no wiltiness so got away with it.this is how they sit in the cupboard so could that be partly down to why i dont seem to get much side braching in my small pots.
With the wick, it is recommended to run it up the inside of the pot before you fill with dirt. Maybe that's why it's not working.

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

They nice pal :toke:.

I feed the run off back to them ,,, you shall eat your tea :thumbsup:

Dunk them ,, and I mean submerge the pot ,, wait till bubbles stop, lift and hold pot to drain into bucket ,, place in second bucket to further drain back in tent ,place contents of second bucket into feed bucket ,repeat :thumbsup:,,

Next feed I will top up bucket with fresh water and any thing I think I need ,, same bucket start to finish like a sour dough yeast :coffee:

Back