Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

mornin rollin :pass::coffee:if i had some knocking about id try,but as i dont like the fizzy kind of tablets:what?: it could be a while before i remember to get some:dang:.good tip :thumbsup:
its like the sinking seed,i let them be.i put the seeds in a pot on sat tail or not,they have another 2 days for a (please please ) a monday birth.the no tail never really bothered me (fuck does anything?) before as i have a 85%ish birth rate ? no thats not the right term....germ rate thats it.although now that i made note of the no tail,a theory may turn into a ....give Brian and Carol a shout Rollin we may need them.thats Cox :doc3:and Vorderman:laptop:not Blessed and Smillie :crying:
:pighug:

mornin rollin :pass::coffee:if i had some knocking about id try,but as i dont like the fizzy kind of tablets:what?: it could be a while before i remember to get some:dang:.good tip [emoji106]
its like the sinking seed,i let them be.i put the seeds in a pot on sat tail or not,they have another 2 days for a (please please ) a monday birth.the no tail never really bothered me (fuck does anything?) before as i have a 85%ish birth rate ? no thats not the right term....germ rate thats it.although now that i made note of the no tail,a theory may turn into a ....give Brian and Carol a shout Rollin we may need them.thats Cox :doc3:and Vorderman:laptop:not Blessed and Smillie :crying:
I picked em up at Wilko 30p. Aspirin that is, not Brian and Carol.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

6 hours shy of 3 days in its time for potting up.they have 2 1/2 days to pop up on a monday.like testing your smoke alarm...thumbs up on a monday,the week starts on a monday etc.
jammy dodgers.JPG
orange biscuits.JPG

and with the threat of having Brian Blessed come over and shout at it
forgotten strawberries.JPG

good luck n keep er lit.

5 hours to go for their 0th birthday.
they a bit eager to get going.
IMG_5723.JPG

jammy dodger was head butting the dome trying to get at me tea.orange biscuits up and out and looking for the kettle.forgotten strawberries just about out.a wee spray and a jab with a pen should get the helmets off.

thumbs up on a monday
day 0
View attachment 954444
i may have been a bit rough with the helmet removal on the orange biscuits,if anything its got smaller :shrug:
Helmet removal. Sounds painful and would definately make it “smaller”......well, according to the wife anyway!

Back