Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

:toke: Hi pal , how about a shot sized micro *Sog ,,,

16 new strains ,,let @mephisto know you got room for another 2 :smoking:
IMAG1242.jpg

Last edited:
cheers everybody :pass:its been a blast running small pots,i learnt a lot both plants and myself.
my head has been mostly up ma arse since i forgot to wet the forgotten cookies seed on seed wetting wednesday past.
i took the creme de la chem outa the jar yesterday to weigh it......i dont think it was the first time id taken from the jar.....
View attachment 922068 View attachment 922069
9.16g thats less than the 4 assed monkey ? but it was a bigger plant,buds whilst small were not at all fluffy like the 4 assed monkey,a better plant.
conclusion ive been a twat and been in the jar before i weighted it proper.it could have been 15g but it wernt the 18g that i needed to average 15g a pot that i predicted,so a fail on that part.
tastes and smells...different everyday all my weeds smells different everyday and different from each other im just a bit fucked up like that.i could try harder but i dont think it'l make much difference.its a nice smell a bit summer meadows ...im getting to the point of talking shit and making stuff up like a wine taster,so i will say the smell is mostly in the nose.
effects nice uplifting...but then again i cut at first sign of amber so if my plant is 80/20 indica/sativa should it be an uppy high ? shes not a creeper but a good solid hitter,not a smack in the face either though.ive either been playing great music or this stuff makes it sound better.
but then i read that there are millions of them receptors in our brains and all our brains are different,and millions of different things in weed the effect our brains in different ways.
example and i hate to do it but im about to slate a weed.wos afghan kush two puffs of that and i was kinda stoned,i grew it smells ok tastes ok,but at the same time it was like taking a depressed pill,it was horrible never experienced anything like it.if that had been my first experience of weed id have never touched it again.
where the hell was i ?
conclusion on 1L pots
i use 3L and 6L pots to so dont feel the need to butter me up because of a small harvest.i only had a bash at 1L to try and catch up on seeds i have but havnt grown.i will just have to come to terms with the fact il never be able to grow enough and il allways be playing catch up.mephisto have 16 strains in the next 2 months so thats me well and truely fucked now anyways.
wish all 3 germed things would have fitted a bit nicer.soil mix is to light.a wicking system for use when away a day or for mid/late flower.we dont have great summer time but its pushing it a bit,best for wintertime in my location anyway.
thats a bit long and im a bit smashed so end for now
:pighug:
Love it - quote of the day "the smell is in the nose", as Maria said, nice ramble. No need to tell you to keep her lit! [emoji848][emoji16]

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

id love to hairy,have a go at a mini mephisto fill the cupboard with as many strains as i can grow,but i dont think me boss would give me the time off :kissass:no it still wouldnt work :wall:my biggest problem is im not a morning person :coffee:that only leaves me after work and before bed a 6 hour window to water.im finding sometimes with my 3L if they not quite ready for a water and i leave them another 24 hours by then its a bit to late.6L seem to be in a sweet spot of drying out every 24hours.if i could manage twice a day it make it a lot easier on myself and the smaller pot plants.
will have another go with 1L in august september with new soil mix and a wick and maybe another tweek pot or two.
be interesting to see the numbers Spanglish gets Maria,that maybe a better comparison than my half hearted attempt.

I'm doing the wick on my 2 litre grow but only a small Res and I am now watering twice a day. A slightly bigger Res and I think it would go a day. Going to try 3litre cider bottle which should do the trick.
id love to hairy,have a go at a mini mephisto fill the cupboard with as many strains as i can grow,but i dont think me boss would give me the time off :kissass:no it still wouldnt work :wall:my biggest problem is im not a morning person :coffee:that only leaves me after work and before bed a 6 hour window to water.im finding sometimes with my 3L if they not quite ready for a water and i leave them another 24 hours by then its a bit to late.6L seem to be in a sweet spot of drying out every 24hours.if i could manage twice a day it make it a lot easier on myself and the smaller pot plants.
will have another go with 1L in august september with new soil mix and a wick and maybe another tweek pot or two.
be interesting to see the numbers Spanglish gets Maria,that maybe a better comparison than my half hearted attempt.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Have you tried using capillary matting - only way i think I could sog even 3L (as you say watering is a pain and often twice (a wee refill)).

ive only just heard of it and goggled Spliff :thumbsup: it looks like a great system for keeping a larger square/rectangle area sog/scrog.or occasional use.
the planed 3 ended up 2x1L pots only took up a corner of my cupboard.soil mix was 4:2:1 soil/perlite/vermiculte,far too light next run will be 4:1:2 have ordered some old fashion lamp wicks 1/2" wide and some round wicks,might give a pot dreadlocks :jointman: but not in the summertime.
3L pots had been fine with a once a day watering till the recent warmer temps.6L i had them sussed,but on thinking in the winter months could be 2 days between waterings.
so long and short of it is i can only run 6L in spring,summer,autumn.3L autumn,winter,spring.and keeping my same soil mix.
2L pop bottle i have in a saucer thats maybe 1 1/2" deep i can top up if need be.if and by the time it gets big enough to drink a lot the temps will surely have dropped.

the guy on the right, looks like Richard Dinkledge in GOT haha

Back