Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

Look ready to smoke :smoking: that's a result in my book,,,

The thing with lst is,,,,whilst you might get more of the bud in the sweetspot ,,,,you lose floor space area ,,,, it's a funny game these smaller pots,,,,get them dialled in and you can grow big plants in them ,,, but that takes space away , so less plants so why bother growing in small pots in the first place ,,,I was going somewhere with this :biggrin:

Here's my tent now 33 plants all pot sizes ,,, if you had a shut load of seeds and racked lights ,etc etc ,, it would be a cool thing to do ,,,lol I think so ,,but like I said up there is it worth all the hassle :shrug:. I going for a job this week so I might end up with no time ,,,no time no small pots:coffee:,,, :thumbsup:,,, View attachment 914883
Good luck with the job Hairyman:vibe:

Very nice looking girl bro. given rep :pass::worship:
IMG_1161.JPG

cheers peeps :pass:Tai :cheers:the 4 assed monkey no hanging was needed straight into a jar was so dry.but not hay dry,its kinda nail polish and ice cream.overtook a cosmic queen i had hang drying from the 3L grows.
creme de la chem out the cupboard today day 74
IMG_5495.JPG
IMG_5497.JPG

moments after taking this pic i put it on the floor turned around and done something.turned around again side footed it out the door across the landing and in the bathroom.its still in one bit.
:pighug:

cheers Free Flow :pass:as usual i done a few silly things :oops1:but they didnt take up much room in the cupboard 2 new flavours and more than a couple of joints so im happy :baked:i think i predicted 15g each near the start,thats looking a touch iffy but hey hoo.
biobizz soil has some perlite but not sure what % so my 1L pot goes something like 571ml biobizz light 286 ml perlight 143 vermiculite.
not much burping to do on the 4 assed monkey,will have a weight on that in a few days.
hairy and Spanglish have a 1L thread going they should pull much better yields than me.Maria and awolace to.

cheers peeps :pass:Tai :cheers:the 4 assed monkey no hanging was needed straight into a jar was so dry.but not hay dry,its kinda nail polish and ice cream.overtook a cosmic queen i had hang drying from the 3L grows.
creme de la chem out the cupboard today day 74
View attachment 916384 View attachment 916385
moments after taking this pic i put it on the floor turned around and done something.turned around again side footed it out the door across the landing and in the bathroom.its still in one bit.
......and can he do it for HIBS.....YES...ARCHIE GEMMILL SCORES..:crying::crying:..nice plant btw dude:bow:

excuse the shit trim job thats because i didnt.what didnt go brown and fall off did when i nudged it with me finger.i did think it was dead but as i never saw a dead plant before :shrug:
IMG_5504.JPG

top 5 buds are decent after thats its a bit whispy
IMG_5505.JPG
IMG_5507.JPG

as i predicted an average of 15g each the creme de la chem needs to be 18.66 to hit that target.
happy as i have 11.34g of a new flavour :smoking:and the 1L didnt take up much room between the 3 and 6L.
i am going to have to get my nose tested as it was a bit strawberry ish today :shrug:

Back