Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

@hairyman -- trying not to giggle... they're nice and green and healthy.
Even your, um... power drill..............

Still can't help but feel when I see everyone's micro plants,
that I still haven't nailed it yet. I think I shouldn't have put claytron in my pots.
More soil would have been better, and maybe coco coir instead.

These ones are lush. Are they sativa dominant?
From the thinner leaves ... not that leaf morphology means everything....

@hairyman -- trying not to giggle... they're nice and green and healthy.
Even your, um... power drill..............

Still can't help but feel when I see everyone's micro plants,
that I still haven't nailed it yet. I think I shouldn't have put claytron in my pots.
More soil would have been better, and maybe coco coir instead.

These ones are lush. Are they sativa dominant?
From the thinner leaves ... not that leaf morphology means everything....

I have culled 4 along the way , I ain't mastered it yet , I have the idea how to improve things but is it worth :shrug:

:vibe: I been drilling :eyebrows: pop bottles for the two litre pop bottle grow,,, my pump just broke so it might not be air injected :woohoo1:

You done a great job with yours and I dont want to teach me granny to suck eggs but I think you could be a bit rougher with them when they younger that's all
DSCF1682.JPG
DSCF1684.JPG
DSCF1681.JPG

You done a great job with yours and I dont want to teach me granny to suck eggs but I think you could be a bit rougher with them when they younger that's all

It's good advice, and true. I almost never did LST before.n

<Ramble>
I've topped long tall girls, and tied them down when they are trying to be 6' tall in a 4' grow space.
But pretty much never planned LST from the get go.
So, that's something I'm learning just now.
And these are by far the smallest pots I've used to finish off plants in.
My old indoor garden, I first used maybe ... 15-20L, and then maybe 10-15L pots.
And I had some DWC.... OMG......

I think that the main thing will small or micro grows is the light size.
It's not just a case of W / m2 or whatever.
Because, say, a 400W or 600W over 1 m2, is not the same as 100W or 150W over 0.25 m2.
It's the same W / m2, but the penetration is just so much weaker.
So with the bigger lights, you can get nice buds maybe up to ... 1m away from the light source.
But in my present grow, it's just this thin layer on the top of the canopy.
So... back to the topic ... LST is really useful for that.
Keep the canopy even with low lighting.

</Ramble>

It's good advice, and true. I almost never did LST before.n

<Ramble>
I've topped long tall girls, and tied them down when they are trying to be 6' tall in a 4' grow space.
But pretty much never planned LST from the get go.
So, that's something I'm learning just now.
And these are by far the smallest pots I've used to finish off plants in.
My old indoor garden, I first used maybe ... 15-20L, and then maybe 10-15L pots.
And I had some DWC.... OMG......

I think that the main thing will small or micro grows is the light size.
It's not just a case of W / m2 or whatever.
Because, say, a 400W or 600W over 1 m2, is not the same as 100W or 150W over 0.25 m2.
It's the same W / m2, but the penetration is just so much weaker.
So with the bigger lights, you can get nice buds maybe up to ... 1m away from the light source.
But in my present grow, it's just this thin layer on the top of the canopy.
So... back to the topic ... LST is really useful for that.
Keep the canopy even with low lighting.

</Ramble>

I been wondering where this was ,,,, lol ,,, I been thinking about this for a old writing desk I want to convert to a solo cup , come breeding space ,,,, I need to think about it some more lol but thanks for making me think :biggrin:

It's finding that sweet spot

So is a general higher than a high team:biggrin:
ive no idea hairy :shrug:i been a warrior high five and now a general,still havnt noticed any diffference in me pay slip :cuss:
confuzzlement mostly as we dont have our threads in our signatures,so i forget about them or cant find them from time to time.
but thats not the only thing i forgot about :yoinks:again or 3rd time :eyebrows:
4 assed monkey day 69
4 assed monkey 1L day 69 dead dried out.JPG

dry as a bone didnt need a pair of snips.i just poked at it with my finger and what leaves where left and brown bits just fell off.
creme de la chem day 70
creme de la chem 1L day 70.JPG
creme de la chem day 70.JPG

will get the chop on friday.
im begining to think lst is almost a must with small pot grows.
i did 3 in 500ml pots 2 streaks and a tree was the same again in 250ml pots,this time in 1L 1 failed to pop and a have 1 of each.
DP auto mazar could be my biggest and smallest plant i grown :shrug:
:pighug:

Look ready to smoke :smoking: that's a result in my book,,,

The thing with lst is,,,,whilst you might get more of the bud in the sweetspot ,,,,you lose floor space area ,,,, it's a funny game these smaller pots,,,,get them dialled in and you can grow big plants in them ,,, but that takes space away , so less plants so why bother growing in small pots in the first place ,,,I was going somewhere with this :biggrin:

Here's my tent now 33 plants all pot sizes ,,, if you had a shut load of seeds and racked lights ,etc etc ,, it would be a cool thing to do ,,,lol I think so ,,but like I said up there is it worth all the hassle :shrug:. I going for a job this week so I might end up with no time ,,,no time no small pots:coffee:,,, :thumbsup:,,,
IMAG1219.jpg

Back