Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

Looking great.

I'm also thinking that for these tiny pot grows, knowing which plants are branched and which are single cola types is important.
A couple of mine responded very well to pinching, and spread out wonderfully.
But one or two others are one stem wonders, and should have been left alone, like my Sweet Skunk.
I also did not pinch my Sweet Pure, and it's a good thing. She's a single cola girl.

cheers Maria :pass:i wish i knew what factors are responsible for a one cola wonder :shrug:
pics from a few days ago im slacking :help:
day 52 for the pair
up first 4 assed monkey
4 assed monkey 1L day 52.JPG

creme de la chem
creme de la chem 1L day 52.JPG

not been around much last few days,today they were totally dry and as floppy as wet blanket.creme de la chem perked up right away,4 assed monkey still floppy:wall:
:pighug:

cheers Maria :pass:i wish i knew what factors are responsible for a one cola wonder :shrug:

I really think it's mainly genetics.
For example, I have 3 photoperiod plants all in identical 1L pots.
The Strawberry Cake was more branched, topped her, she's got a lovely bush shape, perfectly healthy.
The Sweet Pure almost no side growth, kept her un-topped, and she's a single stem (bent), mostly healthy.
The Charlotte's Angel almost no side growth, but tall, topped her, she's got a bunch of long skinny stems, highly problematic girl.
Everything else is the same, just the genetics very different.............

day 52 for the pair
up first 4 assed monkey
View attachment 907701
creme de la chem
View attachment 907702

Looking very nice. Still have a fair amount of white pistils up top, yes?
Are they about 40cm tall? Nice size. Short enough to allow light to the lower buds.
A couple of weeks still to go?

not been around much last few days,today they were totally dry and as floppy as wet blanket.creme de la chem perked up right away,4 assed monkey still floppy:wall:

Oops! Hate that.
I've got outside temps up around the low to mid 30s C here.
They're not in a tent, but on a covered balcony, which is becoming like a hothouse....
Trying to find the balance between keeping them wet enough and not raising the RH.

made a bit of a boo boo with last post,got the days right but wrong pics.
you could be right Maria :thumbsup: with me only growing a single plant of each strain i was thinking it was more my doing than genetics,but you make sense so il listen to you,pretty much spot on with height to.
4 assed monkey day 53 37cm tall
4 assed monkey 1L day 53.JPG

looking like the drying out hurt it
4 assed monkey day 53.JPG

creme de la chem 44cm tall
creme de la chem 1L day 53.JPG

perked up right away after drying out.
creme de la chem day 53.JPG

nice lil dusting of frost.4 assed will probably come down first,if it makes it that far :crying:

day 52 for the pair
up first 4 assed monkey
View attachment 907701
creme de la chem
View attachment 907702
awwww dude ......you got a floppy monkey:vibe::crying::vibe:

a bad dose of floppyitus has infected the cupboard Vapo what we gonna do :shrug:i thought it was only my 1L that suffered
IMG_1161.JPG

cosmic queen could be face down by the morning :dammit:
4 assed monkey 1L day 56
4 assed monkey 1L day 56.JPG
4 assed monkey day 56.JPG

could be dry enough allready to smoke :bong:

should i kill it before it spontaniously combusts ?
creme de la chem 1L day 56
creme de la chem 1 L day 56.JPG
creme de la chem day 56.JPG

holding up a bit better.

3 more pages of :watering::pause::dragon1:stuff i never noticed in 5 years:laptop:
keep er lit

a bad dose of floppyitus has infected the cupboard Vapo what we gonna do :shrug:i thought it was only my 1L that sufferedView attachment 909406
cosmic queen could be face down by the morning :dammit:
4 assed monkey 1L day 56
View attachment 909401 View attachment 909402
could be dry enough allready to smoke :bong:

should i kill it before it spontaniously combusts ?
creme de la chem 1L day 56
View attachment 909403 View attachment 909405
holding up a bit better.

3 more pages of :watering::pause::dragon1:stuff i never noticed in 5 years:laptop:
keep er lit

Give her some juice, pull those fans, tie her up, and let her roll along to the end....

:p

made a bit of a boo boo with last post,got the days right but wrong pics.
you could be right Maria :thumbsup: with me only growing a single plant of each strain i was thinking it was more my doing than genetics,but you make sense so il listen to you,pretty much spot on with height to.
4 assed monkey day 53 37cm tall
View attachment 908099
looking like the drying out hurt it
View attachment 908100
creme de la chem 44cm tall
View attachment 908101
perked up right away after drying out.
View attachment 908102
nice lil dusting of frost.4 assed will probably come down first,if it makes it that far :crying:
looks like you have given them "Tea brewers droop" dude lol:crying::crying::vibe::vibe:

Back