Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

with another 4 or 5 Mephisto strains coming this week im falling further behind:help:
they dont seem to have got any worse this week,weekends are easier on watering.
day 40 for the pair
View attachment 902405 View attachment 902406
compared to a few of my past grows they in good shape for day 40 :coffee:
:pighug:

Then bud sites look happy even if the rest don't ,,on course captain ,:toke:

I getting good results again with the two ltr pots must just be that xtra depth :shrug:,

Did you finish the pizza for breakfast :biggrin:

I guess I not going to twist your arm ,, :biggrin:

:bighug:

No excuse or let off for you @Vapo69 and @Maria Sanchez I would like you in the pop bottle grow and @Spanglish and anyone else who passes through ,,@RamboGarden you too
:d5:

Am trying pal, the best i got so far is a 1.5L bottle and might end up going with that if nothing better crops up. Am having to run this one in stealth mode, as well to put it lightly the misses aint best pleased about the 12 i got in there already and 1 more will guarantee me a slap. Reckon anything bigger might be a squeeze anyhows as the current 1L girls are unexpectedly getting pretty bushy and big, sure i will squeeze something in though and have got the COBs wired up and working now to light up a corner on its own.

with another 4 or 5 Mephisto strains coming this week im falling further behind:help:
they dont seem to have got any worse this week,weekends are easier on watering.
day 40 for the pair
View attachment 902405 View attachment 902406
compared to a few of my past grows they in good shape for day 40 :coffee:

Looking top mate, still like the way 4am stretched out into a canna bonsai with the full on xmas tree structure. Plenty of green leaves left to take you to the end even if you do forget to feed them a few times again ;)

Am trying pal, the best i got so far is a 1.5L bottle and might end up going with that if nothing better crops up. Am having to run this one in stealth mode, as well to put it lightly the misses aint best pleased about the 12 i got in there already and 1 more will guarantee me a slap. Reckon anything bigger might be a squeeze anyhows as the current 1L girls are unexpectedly getting pretty bushy and big, sure i will squeeze something in though and have got the COBs wired up and working now to light up a corner on its own.

Looking top mate, still like the way 4am stretched out into a canna bonsai with the full on xmas tree structure. Plenty of green leaves left to take you to the end even if you do forget to feed them a few times again ;)

Sounds a plan pal,,,,glad the pots are working out for you ,,:d5:
I getting mixed results with the solo cups but they are more finicky ..:pass:

Sound some nice chilli strains pal,, I got Thai ,scotch bonnet and another that I forget ,,,chocolate jalapeno sounds a winner ,like to see a pic when she ready :thumbsup:
Will post some pics in my outdoor thread, if i get it started.

stay safe and under the radar Maria :pass:i planted some jalapeno and habanero seeds last week,was expecting to see a few green flecks but nothing yet TheMongol :pass:have heard of the chocolates and if what i planted dont show,will get some new fresh along with the chocs :cheers:
no pizza for breakafast hairy :pass:im glad to say,i really dont know how people do that :coffee2: im not a morning person,im ok come lunchtime though.and by then im ready for lunch.breakfast is a cuppa tea,and a smoke if im lucky:smoking:
cheers Spang :pass:yours all looking lovely with nice open branching.
yes please do TM :pass:you had some lovely examples on the windowsill last year :thumbsup:

Sounds a plan pal,,,,glad the pots are working out for you ,,:d5:
I getting mixed results with the solo cups but they are more finicky ..:pass:

Not surprised they winging a bit there must be about half the medium in those cups compared to the airports and they seem to hold only just about enough and the girls will still bitch and winge, max respect to you pal for taking anything full term in them no easy feat for sure :greenthumb:

Thought of you when my Mrs brought this beauty home.
1eb41ae92a34956289c1ae8d6cc224fd.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

thats a mighty fine looking cuppa tea you have there Rollin :pass:
4 assed monkey day 46
4 assed monkey 1L day 46.JPG

happy with this.the most xmas tree shaped smaller pot grow ive done,good structure and a bit of side branching going on.
creme de la chem day 46
creme de la chem 1L day 46.JPG

only 2 side branches low down but hugging the main,almost a one cola wonder.
a few more manky leaves on this one,i think related to the frew times it dried out and went floppy(could be wrong)darker green than the 4hole a bit of clawing,some of the mankiness looks like burnt but :shrug:dont think so.both have been fed the same,this week the creme been getting a watered down feed.

Back