Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

with another 4 or 5 Mephisto strains coming this week im falling further behind:help:
they dont seem to have got any worse this week,weekends are easier on watering.
day 40 for the pair
4 assed monkey 1L day 40.JPG
creme de la chem 1L day 40.JPG

compared to a few of my past grows they in good shape for day 40 :coffee:
:pighug:

cheers spliff :pass:i expect to run into troubles feeding them in a couple of weeks,can only feed twice a day at weekends.so a couple of weeks after that il forget about them for a day and the leaves will all fall off :wall:
Haha, you know already how it works...

cheers Maria :pass:
day 36 for the pair
4 assed monkey up first
View attachment 900631
creme de la creme
View attachment 900632
fans not having a lot of fun :frowny:could be from the dry periods as im not very good at getting in the cupboard more than once a day :coffee2: dont think ive burnt the shite outa them with a mixed up feed :wall: a few bigger rusty coloured blotches,i think that may be Mag ? probably not as im useless at the old def/toxs game,i know them or most of them,just cant remember them :shrug:
Argh...:wall:

stupid as fuck and then some,couldnt remeber the names of other places i could have ordered from.View attachment 901976
made a cuppa walked off no milk in it,found out the hard way.
jalapenos arent normally this hot
Growing chillis this year? me have a choclate jalapeno, california reaper, bhut jolokia and still waiting for the fatali popping up...

Growing chillis this year? me have a choclate jalapeno, california reaper, bhut jolokia and still waiting for the fatali popping up...

Sound some nice chilli strains pal,, I got Thai ,scotch bonnet and another that I forget ,,,chocolate jalapeno sounds a winner ,like to see a pic when she ready :thumbsup:

Back