Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

I guess the small pot size + air-pots means they dry out pretty fast, huh?
My own mix is heavier than I wanted, and keeps some moisture inside well.
it is a good Idea to consider soil mix to pot size, keeping the watering right when they fill up the pot can be a challenge

hi and :welcome: have to many seeds in my stash that i havnt grown/tasted yet so something has to be done about it,small pot grow seems to be the answer.so i got 3x1 L airpots.
View attachment 882485
built upside down in this pic but i did fix em.
inspired partly by hairy and spanglish,i see just now awolace is having a go and Maria to.good luck folks :pass:
they fit nicely in the trays from my usual 6L airpot grows.
View attachment 882486
next to the 6L and the 3L ive had a go at recently.
View attachment 882487
i started last wednesday by putting these in water,thursday into wet tissue baggy.
View attachment 882488
yesterday creme de la chem and 4 assed monkey had 1" tails so potted up,today still no tail from the white train but potted up anyways.
soil is biobizz light mix perlite vermiculite 4:2:1 and biobizz nutes.
by by the looks of things only 2 will pop tomorrow (i do like em born on a monday ala chart) im not holding my breath on the 3rd but it will sit in the pot for a week to give it a good chance.
keep er lit
:pighug:
Damn, 10 pages:pass:

hehe cheers folks :bighug:think im a better behind the scenes kinda person,ive offered my services to help out in some more of the comps.i would much rather stay neutral if any decisions had to be made down the line:vibes:
trail :pass:TheMongol :pass:cheers for lookin in

hehe cheers folks :bighug:think im a better behind the scenes kinda person,ive offered my services to help out in some more of the comps.i would much rather stay neutral if any decisions had to be made down the line:vibes:
trail :pass:TheMongol :pass:cheers for lookin in

I guess I not going to twist your arm ,, :biggrin:

:bighug:

No excuse or let off for you @Vapo69 and @Maria Sanchez I would like you in the pop bottle grow and @Spanglish and anyone else who passes through ,,@RamboGarden you too
:d5:

Hehe, you're still gonna end up with NFT, haha!

No, not in that grow.
I used to use cut off 2L plastic milk bottles for my seedlings and clones.
Stacked them in 4 X 4 in the shell of an old top loading washing machine.
With a 150W HID over the top. Hot as hell, but wow did they grow!
Used to get 5 cm = 2" a day plus growth once clones rooted.

Just gotta black out the sides of the clear plastic bottles.
Cos roots don't like light, and green algae loves the light, sucks up oxygen from roots.
I see a lot of people growing in plastic containers who don't know this.
Roots need darkness, moisture and oxygen.
washing machine grow:d5::cooldance:

Head in the light, feet in the dark!

Sorry we're hijacking your thread and turning it into a chat room, @archie gemmill .
We're also smoking your stash while you're not here.... sorry, not sorry. :p
And eating your left over pizza from last night..............
oh shit, this isn't live stoners?:crying:

Back