Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

cheers Free Flow :pass:i would love to but them wee pots are a while price :yoinks:and i allready have 5x6L and 3x3L.
as im way behind in my seeds that i havnt grown yet stash 3x1L seemed like a good way of trying to catch up.
my super light soil mix works great for me in 6L pots dont work at all well in 1L so needs adjusting as do a few things before next run.
not that we have much of a summer we are in it anyways,i have a 2L pop bottle on the go maybe a good idea to wait for cooler weather.
but il change my mind 10 times likely.
:pighug:

cheers archie!, man 1 liter would do me in trying to keep it watered. You did a great job considering that you would have to nothing else but watch those little pots dry out, what the hey, more to life than watching plants die:biggrin::pass::bighug:
new, slow to drain potting mix what I'd work on, small pots are so cool if ya can keep up

cheers Free Flow :pass:i would love to but them wee pots are a while price :yoinks:and i allready have 5x6L and 3x3L.
as im way behind in my seeds that i havnt grown yet stash 3x1L seemed like a good way of trying to catch up.
my super light soil mix works great for me in 6L pots dont work at all well in 1L so needs adjusting as do a few things before next run.
not that we have much of a summer we are in it anyways,i have a 2L pop bottle on the go maybe a good idea to wait for cooler weather.
but il change my mind 10 times likely.

cheers archie!, man 1 liter would do me in trying to keep it watered. You did a great job considering that you would have to nothing else but watch those little pots dry out, what the hey, more to life than watching plants die:biggrin::pass::bighug:
new, slow to drain potting mix what I'd work on, small pots are so cool if ya can keep up

I agree with both the need to not use light mixes, and also not too slow to drain.
But also have to avoid heavy mixes that restrict the roots.
Maybe trying to find the balance between adding various things like worm castings,
and also maybe lime or chicken fert for extra Ca / Mg,
but then also a bit of perlite or coco to let those fine roots develop for final flower development.

I have gone on a couple of several-day trips this grow,
leaving my babies at home after giving them a good soaking.
Only this time was it a slight problem.
The Jackpots were a little bit wilted when I returned.
But they're at the end of their cycle, so a nice dry phase is prob good for them.

:cheers: and :welcome: E Grower :pass:but the show is all but over or on hold for a little bit.
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/micro-growing-discussion.104/ micro grow section lots of interesting stuff.
should check in with what Maria has going on,hairy and Spanglish putting on a great show.Smorf is in big trousers now but has has some great threads to.

cheers everybody :pass:its been a blast running small pots,i learnt a lot both plants and myself.
my head has been mostly up ma arse since i forgot to wet the forgotten cookies seed on seed wetting wednesday past.
i took the creme de la chem outa the jar yesterday to weigh it......i dont think it was the first time id taken from the jar.....
IMG_5526.JPG
IMG_5528.JPG

9.16g thats less than the 4 assed monkey ? but it was a bigger plant,buds whilst small were not at all fluffy like the 4 assed monkey,a better plant.
conclusion ive been a twat and been in the jar before i weighted it proper.it could have been 15g but it wernt the 18g that i needed to average 15g a pot that i predicted,so a fail on that part.
tastes and smells...different everyday all my weeds smells different everyday and different from each other im just a bit fucked up like that.i could try harder but i dont think it'l make much difference.its a nice smell a bit summer meadows ...im getting to the point of talking shit and making stuff up like a wine taster,so i will say the smell is mostly in the nose.
effects nice uplifting...but then again i cut at first sign of amber so if my plant is 80/20 indica/sativa should it be an uppy high ? shes not a creeper but a good solid hitter,not a smack in the face either though.ive either been playing great music or this stuff makes it sound better.
but then i read that there are millions of them receptors in our brains and all our brains are different,and millions of different things in weed the effect our brains in different ways.
example and i hate to do it but im about to slate a weed.wos afghan kush two puffs of that and i was kinda stoned,i grew it smells ok tastes ok,but at the same time it was like taking a depressed pill,it was horrible never experienced anything like it.if that had been my first experience of weed id have never touched it again.
where the hell was i ?
conclusion on 1L pots
i use 3L and 6L pots to so dont feel the need to butter me up because of a small harvest.i only had a bash at 1L to try and catch up on seeds i have but havnt grown.i will just have to come to terms with the fact il never be able to grow enough and il allways be playing catch up.mephisto have 16 strains in the next 2 months so thats me well and truely fucked now anyways.
wish all 3 germed things would have fitted a bit nicer.soil mix is to light.a wicking system for use when away a day or for mid/late flower.we dont have great summer time but its pushing it a bit,best for wintertime in my location anyway.
thats a bit long and im a bit smashed so end for now

Attachments

• IMG_5529.JPG
    IMG_5529.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 82
Back