Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

BD finally hits Arch, yep not cool and if ya anything like me, you'll be checking for it a lot over next couple of weeks.

Does the telos run cooler than the mars? Ambient rh has been way too high over last week, nightmare for drying.
remember when i said i broke my pen....groom temp/hum meter broke to,but only a couple of months ago :face:im a bad bad grower :frowny: :face: ph pen will be here tuesday.i will get on that well known auction site just now.hmm id say about the same,old light sucked air in the top blown out sides,telos radiates the heat(warm to the touch).but then with a 6" fan blowing over it id guess roughly the same temps+/-1c.

I eeee Archie bummer got to hate it dam[emoji35] you know what I'm going through.
come on down and read my thread and see how I'm combating the p.m. I'm winning all the time it's almost completely gone now.
Good luck my friend make sure and wash everything them spores they will go everywhere they get in your hair on back of your hand on your clothes on the zipper of your pants whatever just pay attention it travels so easy and doesn't take much to get going again.

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

cheers :pass:you getting hit from 3 sides Gtg they hiding round every corner on you :shooty:

i just had a good look with the led light from the scope nearly 24hours later and everything looks ok.i was woried with the trimming the snips would have spread it everywhere.or is it kinda in the air (spores) and as long as i keep the air moving and temps/hum/vpd within range i should be ok from more budrot ?
:pighug:

remember when i said i broke my pen....groom temp/hum meter broke to,but only a couple of months ago :face:im a bad bad grower :frowny: :face: ph pen will be here tuesday.i will get on that well known auction site just now.hmm id say about the same,old light sucked air in the top blown out sides,telos radiates the heat(warm to the touch).but then with a 6" fan blowing over it id guess roughly the same temps+/-1c.

cheers :pass:you getting hit from 3 sides Gtg they hiding round every corner on you :shooty:

i just had a good look with the led light from the scope nearly 24hours later and everything looks ok.i was woried with the trimming the snips would have spread it everywhere.or is it kinda in the air (spores) and as long as i keep the air moving and temps/hum/vpd within range i should be ok from more budrot ?

:vibes: some low humidity good vibes for ya archie!

cheers peeps :pass:its lost the pickled onion smell now its dry,the stone is a bit funny,very drift away ish,goldfish concentration levels.
grapey walter hanging up
cock and balls :yoinks:
View attachment 966217
facking top cola to about 4" down 2 blobs,so i cut 6" down and fucked it out bleached the snips,cranked the lil table fan up,moved the rest closer but not blown on.
when i first spied it had a purple tinge,thought thats pretty.................hang on............thats not natural..........its budrot,botritis,mold :shrug: dont really matter which its not welcome and wont be tolerated :redcard: at the moment its :shrug:a 10% ish loss or there abouts.could i have somehow treated or worked around the effected area ? probably,but probably to late if i had to go on interweb to get h2o2o2.lemon juice,bicarb of soda, could be some other stuff to ive heard of.but after 6 or so years of growing bug free,untill now budrot free,and no major disasters im gonna take it on the chin:baked: it could have been a lot worse....it could still get worse.it has hailstoned and pissed it down for the last 3 days so the ambient conditions havnt done me any favours.
i see peeps say lesson learn,but lets not jump the gun here lesson taught :crying: time will tell :haha:
Sorry to here about the enemy invading!!!
A growers nightmare & worst fear!!!

This is why I get paranoid about my rh @archie gemmill, as I understand it mould/rot/fungal spores need the higher humidity to thrive. Mine sits at 35 - 45 but never over that. So far, so good. I hope you get it sorted. Gutted for you.......

ahh that would kinda make sense the,cheers Yeatster :toke:
ive never been a collector,i have collected a lot of shite over the years though.just had a look a mephisto site,and theres only 3 strains i dont have,they originals so should be able to pick them up anytime.im not a collector,should i tell myself again that im not a collector.im not a collector.
not only are Walter White back in stock but a couple of quid off to :d5:
hmm, not the collector ya say? Man, I've had a tough time with the Mephisto's, Indica Walter was sweet, but in general I don't think they like me, hehe. Your Walters always get me itchy, and reading up seems a strain with size potential. So, I'm thinking month early start in window then into the 10 gal in greenhouse, pump for bloom and pray to the Green Goddess I reap some Mephisto success. If she doesn't pop or struggles too much I have plenty of time to reseed.

cheers Gtg :pass:im thinking somewhere about 50-60g thats where my 3L pots have been averaging.
holy moly Elle you feeling ok :dizzy: sorry you had to listen to some of my ramblings :pass:
tbh i havnt had any height problems till now.sure i break a neck,now and again an arm and a leg....but is that not a good thing in a way ? a more even canopy,even if its not terribly even.
my lil seedling shelf at 50cm from light not liking new light,70cm fine.top of a mature plant now at 22cm away from light and no bleaching...has a lump in its throat,but no broken neck .....yet.
i know them 50w cobs are real good or are they 100w run at 50w ? but im thinking a panel with 5x10w do 10's exist ? would give a good canopy to a 50x50 with not so much penetration as a 50w allowing to get much closer to the plants...all theory ofcourse i know didlly about leds.no thats not true,have me pal big Clive to thank for that

:gary:

50 to 60
3L:thumbsup::d5:

Archie you can’t claim to be as half arsed with the garden as you do and then put out pictures like that Walter.

she’s centre fold material matey fair play to you :bow:
remember, this guy has claimed to be a shite grower, what we see isa journeyman verging on greatness

I hang them humidifier things from poundland in me tent they fill about one every six days ,,,
Options in humidifiers but it's another expence ain't it ,,

I lost a fan never replaced it and i have noticed the difference ,,

@trailanimal I just lost another two mephisto to dappening off syndrome for want of a proper name but others as well ,, you know the one seedvgerms comes up but its like stem is eaten by the soil within a few days

cheers peeps :pass:its lost the pickled onion smell now its dry,the stone is a bit funny,very drift away ish,goldfish concentration levels.
grapey walter hanging up
cock and balls :yoinks:
View attachment 966217
facking top cola to about 4" down 2 blobs,so i cut 6" down and fucked it out bleached the snips,cranked the lil table fan up,moved the rest closer but not blown on.
when i first spied it had a purple tinge,thought thats pretty.................hang on............thats not natural..........its budrot,botritis,mold :shrug: dont really matter which its not welcome and wont be tolerated :redcard: at the moment its :shrug:a 10% ish loss or there abouts.could i have somehow treated or worked around the effected area ? probably,but probably to late if i had to go on interweb to get h2o2o2.lemon juice,bicarb of soda, could be some other stuff to ive heard of.but after 6 or so years of growing bug free,untill now budrot free,and no major disasters im gonna take it on the chin:baked: it could have been a lot worse....it could still get worse.it has hailstoned and pissed it down for the last 3 days so the ambient conditions havnt done me any favours.
i see peeps say lesson learn,but lets not jump the gun here lesson taught :crying: time will tell :haha:
a plant's natural resistance in play here, some plants just attract it, some can't get it, my experience

circ is key

I wash me hands and scissors a lot
whether or not
I'm dealing with rot

I hang them humidifier things from poundland in me tent they fill about one every six days ,,,
Options in humidifiers but it's another expence ain't it ,,

I lost a fan never replaced it and i have noticed the difference ,,

@trailanimal I just lost another two mephisto to dappening off syndrome for want of a proper name but others as well ,, you know the one seedvgerms comes up but its like stem is eaten by the soil within a few days
I feel ya!, once again resistance is a factor with damping off, I've seen some strains wiped out and others, same soil same planting day, and 100% survival

Back