Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

cheers peeps :pass:its lost the pickled onion smell now its dry,the stone is a bit funny,very drift away ish,goldfish concentration levels.
grapey walter hanging up
cock and balls :yoinks:
IMG_5780.JPG

facking top cola to about 4" down 2 blobs,so i cut 6" down and fucked it out bleached the snips,cranked the lil table fan up,moved the rest closer but not blown on.
when i first spied it had a purple tinge,thought thats pretty.................hang on............thats not natural..........its budrot,botritis,mold :shrug: dont really matter which its not welcome and wont be tolerated :redcard: at the moment its :shrug:a 10% ish loss or there abouts.could i have somehow treated or worked around the effected area ? probably,but probably to late if i had to go on interweb to get h2o2o2.lemon juice,bicarb of soda, could be some other stuff to ive heard of.but after 6 or so years of growing bug free,untill now budrot free,and no major disasters im gonna take it on the chin:baked: it could have been a lot worse....it could still get worse.it has hailstoned and pissed it down for the last 3 days so the ambient conditions havnt done me any favours.
i see peeps say lesson learn,but lets not jump the gun here lesson taught :crying: time will tell :haha:
:pighug:

cheers peeps :pass:its lost the pickled onion smell now its dry,the stone is a bit funny,very drift away ish,goldfish concentration levels.
grapey walter hanging up
View attachment 966217
facking top cola to about 4" down 2 blobs,so i cut 6" down and fucked it out bleached the snips,cranked the lil table fan up,moved the rest closer but not blown on.
when i first spied it had a purple tinge,thought thats pretty.................hang on............thats not natural..........its budrot,botritis,mold :shrug: dont really matter which its not welcome and wont be tolerated :redcard: at the moment its :shrug:a 10% ish loss or there abouts.could i have somehow treated or worked around the effected area ? probably,but probably to late if i had to go on interweb to get h2o2o2.lemon juice,bicarb of soda, could be some other stuff to ive heard of.but after 6 or so years of growing bug free,untill now budrot free,and no major disasters im gonna take it on the chin:baked: it could have been a lot worse....it could still get worse.it has hailstoned and pissed it down for the last 3 days so the ambient conditions havnt done me any favours.
i see peeps say lesson learn,but lets not jump the gun here lesson taught :crying: time will tell :haha:

Daym that sucks! Keep a close watch on the rest. That shit spreads

grapey walter hanging up
View attachment 966217
That sucks, hopefully got it all.

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

BD finally hits Arch, yep not cool and if ya anything like me, you'll be checking for it a lot over next couple of weeks.

Does the telos run cooler than the mars? Ambient rh has been way too high over last week, nightmare for drying.

I eeee Archie bummer got to hate it dam[emoji35] you know what I'm going through.
come on down and read my thread and see how I'm combating the p.m. I'm winning all the time it's almost completely gone now.
Good luck my friend make sure and wash everything them spores they will go everywhere they get in your hair on back of your hand on your clothes on the zipper of your pants whatever just pay attention it travels so easy and doesn't take much to get going again.

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Back