Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

You ain't shittin, you read the whole thing. My notifications have blown up from your like bombs. :cheers:
Yeat! :d5:

holy moly Elle you feeling ok :dizzy: sorry you had to listen to some of my ramblings :pass:
tbh i havnt had any height problems till now.sure i break a neck,now and again an arm and a leg....but is that not a good thing in a way ? a more even canopy,even if its not terribly even.
my lil seedling shelf at 50cm from light not liking new light,70cm fine.top of a mature plant now at 22cm away from light and no bleaching...has a lump in its throat,but no broken neck .....yet.
i know them 50w cobs are real good or are they 100w run at 50w ? but im thinking a panel with 5x10w do 10's exist ? would give a good canopy to a 50x50 with not so much penetration as a 50w allowing to get much closer to the plants...all theory ofcourse i know didlly about leds.no thats not true,have me pal big Clive to thank for that

:gary:

Tough job but it needed doing LOL. You may call yourself an eejit from time to time but you've grown some pretty stellar bud!

My 50w cobs run at about 47w as I'm using a lower amperage driver (1050mA) to the ones that cobshop sell. However the one that's gone in the little tent will be running a little higher (more like 52w) as it's got a 1400mA driver. I don't know anything about other wattages, sorry. If I find the new one's too bright I can swap it into the big tent and get one of the 47s instead. And I have a little UFO as well if necessary. I know nothing about par or lumens or any of that complicated stuff, I'll just see if the plant likes it or not!

I shall probably have a go at a scrog to help keep the height down. I'll see what I can contrapt! I'll tag you over at my thread when it's all up and running if you like.

Cheers Archie[emoji481][emoji482][emoji109]how are you guys doing[emoji109][emoji482]AFN

That's a nice little hall for the timeline a couple of ounces of quality smoke nothing wrong with that.[emoji108]
But my fiance Aaa girlfriend significant other. [emoji14]
Well she smokes everything up[emoji481][emoji482] she hammers 2 ounces a month.... Every month or more than that. That's her minimum.
Man... 5 blunts a day most work nights and weekends plus???[emoji14]who knows???
I've watched that girl pound a hole pound of White Widow in 2 months. [emoji100][emoji297]I only got an ounce of that one and I got rid of an ounce she did the rest all by her lonesome.[emoji12][emoji297][emoji100][emoji100] she love's her flower LOL.
I got more of a handle on my fungus problem. PM.
The milk didn't work inside tho. So I went back to the hydrogen peroxide water mix washing everything off still.
It still smells a bit like a milkhouse though LOL [emoji482]

Archie you're always looking good though grow bro. I can't wait to watch your grow. [emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

cheers Gtg:pass:get her a pair of gloves and wellies,im sure you can find something heavy that needs moved just a lil bit to the left or right :eyebrows: better be a good trimmer at least.
i kinda grow a plant every 3 weeks and smoke a plant every 3 weeks,but working a couple of months behind.well almost a whole plant bar a few buds for me sample jar,and a bit of kief.
plant could be 40g or 100g still seems to get smoked,maybe the same as your mrs if its there il smoke it.
the milk seems the whiz outside,shame it didnt do the same indoors.but you well ontop of it :thumbsup:
purple nuggets 3L day 9
purple nuggets 3L day 9.JPG

double grape 3L day 30
double grape 3L day 30.JPG

seems to be growing out of its crinklyness a bit.
schedule.as im not 100% of its age i didnt up the nutes this week.
double grape schedule.JPG

grapey walter day 51
grapey walter 3L day 51.JPG

catching the bluetoof fast
bluetoof special 3L day 58
bluetoof special 3L day 58.JPG

i shouldnt have started them 1L's bluetooth gonna be getting pushed out the cupboard earlier than i thought.
not sure if id gain much room if any with a chop the top half off,but ive done stranger things.
:pighug:

Whoa, I've got a BTS going right now. I thought she was stunted a bit as she took her time growing vertically. She was spreading her wings (leaves) and growing some nodes but not gaining any height. This suited me fine as I have 1 more plant (4 total) then I think my cab can handle. So having one that is smallish works in this scenario. But looking at your BT kind of reminds me that plants have a mind of their own, and a stunted plant today could well be a monster tomorrow (or in a couple weeks). They are beautiful though, great job!

cheers Seymourbud :pass:i had the bluetoof a tad to close to the light first 2-3 weeks,didnt stunt it just some very tight nodes early on.think its 65cm tall.its ohh so easy to have a plant to many in a small space :smoking:
the 1L's on a box on the shelf.
1.JPG

trying to keep them a bit closer to the light,as my small pots sometimes like to resemble a streak of pish.
1L day 9.JPG

purple nuggets 3L day 16
2.JPG

purple nuggets 3L day 16.JPG

double grape 3L day 37
3.JPG
double grape 3L day 37.JPG

grapey walter 3L day 58
4.JPG
grapey walter 3L day 58.JPG

bluetoof special 3L day 65
5.JPG