Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

cheers folks :cheers:im thinking 3 weeks for the bluetoof and 4 weeks for the grapey walter....but the grapey walter may end up being ready at same time @Growtogrow :pass:
i dont have another to compare mine with.but if your odd one is doing so well @YourMumsNewFella id put it down to a odd genetic crinkle trait.do you have a journal ?
:pighug:

Glad you're keeping this thread going @archie gemmill as I've read the entire thing over the last few days. My new tent is half the floor space of your cupboard and two thirds the height including the light (100cm). Should be fun!
You ain't shittin, you read the whole thing. My notifications have blown up from your like bombs. :cheers:
I hadn't realized how many comments I've made here, been chillin with Archie for a minute.

cheers Gtg :pass:im thinking somewhere about 50-60g thats where my 3L pots have been averaging.
holy moly Elle you feeling ok :dizzy: sorry you had to listen to some of my ramblings :pass:
tbh i havnt had any height problems till now.sure i break a neck,now and again an arm and a leg....but is that not a good thing in a way ? a more even canopy,even if its not terribly even.
my lil seedling shelf at 50cm from light not liking new light,70cm fine.top of a mature plant now at 22cm away from light and no bleaching...has a lump in its throat,but no broken neck .....yet.
i know them 50w cobs are real good or are they 100w run at 50w ? but im thinking a panel with 5x10w do 10's exist ? would give a good canopy to a 50x50 with not so much penetration as a 50w allowing to get much closer to the plants...all theory ofcourse i know didlly about leds.no thats not true,have me pal big Clive to thank for that

:gary:

cheers Gtg :pass:im thinking somewhere about 50-60g thats where my 3L pots have been averaging.
holy moly Elle you feeling ok :dizzy: sorry you had to listen to some of my ramblings :pass:
tbh i havnt had any height problems till now.sure i break a neck,now and again an arm and a leg....but is that not a good thing in a way ? a more even canopy,even if its not terribly even.
my lil seedling shelf at 50cm from light not liking new light,70cm fine.top of a mature plant now at 22cm away from light and no bleaching...has a lump in its throat,but no broken neck .....yet.
i know them 50w cobs are real good or are they 100w run at 50w ? but im thinking a panel with 5x10w do 10's exist ? would give a good canopy to a 50x50 with not so much penetration as a 50w allowing to get much closer to the plants...all theory ofcourse i know didlly about leds.no thats not true,have me pal big Clive to thank for that

:gary:

:pass: Now that's beautiful

cheers,but ya crazy reading all that jibberish:pass:
having smoked for 25 odd years ive had a whitey or two,or now known as a Biggins in uk.not had one in 10-12 years then walter white,im under a coffee table with the back of my head leaking,tv on the floor beside me in bits :coffee2:
are there any smoke report in this thread ? im not very good at it,and cutting at a single amber has to sway they effects somewhat :shrug: not the strongest or hard hitting,more a climber,if you were a 5 it make you a 7,if you a 7 it make you a 9 that kinda way.a woody taste,but a nice wood (ooh no where is this going,close your ears Elle) would it be sandlewood or something like that ? and like a black pepper or a hint of cloves.see told you i was terrible.Ribbzzy is who you want to look out for smoke reports :smoking:

Thanks for the smoke report archie! You gave a better report than i could. Shit I'm usually pretty happy if the end product smells like canna and not hay. Man I laughed when reading about your first time with Walter White. I can't wait to try Walter for myself! That trophy cabinet sure has grown a lot of weed for such a small space!!
cheers,but ya crazy reading all that jibberish:pass:
having smoked for 25 odd years ive had a whitey or two,or now known as a Biggins in uk.not had one in 10-12 years then walter white,im under a coffee table with the back of my head leaking,tv on the floor beside me in bits :coffee2:
are there any smoke report in this thread ? im not very good at it,and cutting at a single amber has to sway they effects somewhat :shrug: not the strongest or hard hitting,more a climber,if you were a 5 it make you a 7,if you a 7 it make you a 9 that kinda way.a woody taste,but a nice wood (ooh no where is this going,close your ears Elle) would it be sandlewood or something like that ? and like a black pepper or a hint of cloves.see told you i was terrible.Ribbzzy is who you want to look out for smoke reports :smoking:

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back