Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

cheers @YourMumsNewFella youve lost a bit of colour lately,not getting away so often ?
if it had happened during the summer id have put it down to it being over sensitive to heat.but its cooled down here now.checked to see if a fan was blowing on it,no :shrug:
would have it in the infirmary if it were my only plant.now that you say 1/12 im thinking just a weirdy genetic thing.is yours behind the others or the smallest ?
:pighug:

ahh that would kinda make sense the,cheers Yeatster :toke:
ive never been a collector,i have collected a lot of shite over the years though.just had a look a mephisto site,and theres only 3 strains i dont have,they originals so should be able to pick them up anytime.im not a collector,should i tell myself again that im not a collector.im not a collector.
not only are Walter White back in stock but a couple of quid off to :d5:

ive never been a collector,i have collected a lot of shite over the years though.just had a look a mephisto site,and theres only 3 strains i dont have,they originals so should be able to pick them up anytime.im not a collector,should i tell myself again that im not a collector.im not a collector.
It sure sounds like you have started seed collecting archie! I wish I had a collection like yours...better than collecting stamps Lol

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Sounds like you need to join BHA too! :pass:That short for "Bean Horders Anonymous" :coffee: I'm a failing member

cheers @YourMumsNewFella youve lost a bit of colour lately,not getting away so often ?
if it had happened during the summer id have put it down to it being over sensitive to heat.but its cooled down here now.checked to see if a fan was blowing on it,no :shrug:
would have it in the infirmary if it were my only plant.now that you say 1/12 im thinking just a weirdy genetic thing.is yours behind the others or the smallest ?
Tbh it is the second largest out of the twelve and the canoe leaf does not seem to be causing much issues. The situation with the temps is the same here dropped from 30c or slightly higher to a steady 28c and still the same rate of growth. I'm thinking it is just genetics but there are always those sensative ones in the pack that you have to nurture.

Back