Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

sorry Gtg :pass:i meant to end this thread when it was a year old,i forgot and it could be closer to two years now.its all of a muddle,cheers Dudeski :pass:bushy :pass:on the threadmark tip.seaching 26 pages for a plant ive grown and not finding it :wall: ive now threadmarked all 82 pages.that plant i was looking for must have been BC Before Cupboard :baked:
threadmarks are good easy to so use em peeps.
cheers hairy :pass:hmm 50x100x140cm 18 ish ? its a shorter cupboard than i thought,i could gain another 30cm if i carefully lose the plot and whack a shelf with a blunt object.
i got a box
IMG_5670.JPG

far to many seeds inside,really there was.i may have got a sticker or two.
so i pulled one out yesterday,and as we all know is seed wetting wednesday :cooldance:
a purple nuggets as its been a while the cupboard has had a purple.i dont know if it purples or not as ive read nothing about them all,just the mummy and daddy bits.
IMG_5673.JPG

i think this is a week younger than what i think it is,so no idea as it happens.
double grape day sometime
double grape day.JPG

grapey walter 3L day 38
grapey walter day 38.JPG

bluetoof special day 45 3L
bluetoof special day 45.JPG

just chugging along singing a song.
:pighug:

That blue tooth is a pretty girl :toke:,,, purple nuggets :pop: looks like I have missed a few mephisto drops ,,,,

I ain't a Scooby doo how old any of my current plants are , but I been good at sticking labels on them so at least I know what they are for a change:woohoo1:

My attempt at a seed run ended in disaster , lots of seeds , none of which germed, I got some regs from rebel so I intend to try again :pop:

1ltr airpots no better than 1ltr Orange bottles :thumbsup: save your self a few pennies

:pass:

Off subject I dunk all my pots now in preference to normal watering regardless of pot size ,,,I convinced it gives better results with the airports

i think sometimes the nodules on small airpots stay dry and dont get roots in them the way bigger pots do hairy :pass:ive stumbled upon some breeding threads,but its remembering them.Habitual had a good one a while back.is fettled6 having a dabble ? they had a special edition drop of 6 strains in june ish :shrug: i ended up with 8.and now the 10 illuminautos ended up with 13 strains :woohoo: they to nice:thanks: but slow the feck down :help:i canna keep up.
cheers TM :pass:is it possible to keep up with all things ? i cant.thanks Archaic :pass:being i tea drinker i was tempted to drop jammy dodgers,orange biscuits.havnt have one i didnt like yet.
ohh the forgottenen cookies,it made a funny noise and when i turned round it was folded in two like a deck chair.i cut the thread it was hanging by hung it up and stuck the bottom half back in the cupboard for a few more days,i was only giving it a few more days to live anyway.at least it didnt topple in the cupboard onto an oscillating fan like what happened another time.
and ive changed me mind im going to keep this thread going,its hard enough finding my own threads as i follow nothing,i just try my best to get around everyone.but not in an std kinda way :rofl:
i hadnt made a new thread in a while.....and i made two last weekend :rofl:
was talk the other week about laminator hash
IMG_5681.JPG

after a lot of flaffing about,there are easier/better ways to do the same thing.
i did take covers off and back off the roller pressure.a few passes jacking up the heat,then wound pressure back up till i heard a crack and backed off a quarter turn :biggrin:
:cheers:Gtg :pass:
keep er lit (or half lit if you photo)

some more of my cupboard,its a bricked up build it wardrobe in an old house in the lil box room above the stairs.the floor is raised 55cm because of the slope.its 50cm wide 95cm long.floor to light is 120cm.i could extend another 30cm but im lazy and dont grow big plants.door is on the narrow side 45cm so getting things in and out can be tricky.
glued a load of soundproofing stuff to the back of the door.
IMG_1308.JPG

then a rug hung up
IMG_1305.JPG

then another rug hung up
IMG_1306.JPG

the mylar stuff
IMG_1307.JPG

i try to do perpetual 3 weeks or 21 days between plants,starting on a monday.
IMG_1311.JPG

a lil 60w tube heater and a fan on a shelf where the new starts go.2 sometimes 3 on the floor.
IMG_1312.JPG

light and another fan hanging from a shelf.ext fan/filter plugs n sockets sat ontop of shelf.

Attachments

• IMG_1311.JPG
    IMG_1311.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 138
Back