Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

cheers folks :pass:it was the grapey walter that was poorly.i bent her neck in a bad way,and like many a first pet flushed down the loo :haha:
i bent the cookies neck but in a good way,she didnt squeel at all think she liked it,may need bent again along with an arm and a leg.
thats a tight wee nest Silky has,its like clingfilm and shes greenish now,big white arse and a pink thong by the looks of it she going on holiday soon :shrug:
:pighug:

forgotten cookies 3L day 43
have bent and better bent it.
IMG_1268.JPG

orange crack 2L bottle day 57
orange crack 2L day 57.JPG

fantasmo express day 78
fantasmo express 3L day 78.JPG

chop day friday.

Great looking plants. That Orange Crack sure sounds like it will be a winner. Don't remember ever seeing that one make the rounds. Will be interested to hear your thoughts on her.

I do enjoy your humour, I thought mine was twisted lol
cheers folks :pass:it was the grapey walter that was poorly.i bent her neck in a bad way,and like many a first pet flushed down the loo :haha:
i bent the cookies neck but in a good way,she didnt squeel at all think she liked it,may need bent again along with an arm and a leg.
thats a tight wee nest Silky has,its like clingfilm and shes greenish now,big white arse and a pink thong by the looks of it she going on holiday soon :shrug:

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

When I sense they are going to be too tall I top then LST but it's more luck than judgement . I hate when they are short for a long time, don't do anything and then voom. (As basil brush would say). I dread short with a fat stem, not a good sign in my short space.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

just a jibberish update..the forgotten cookies is outa control supercropped about 20 times and 2 more every time it comes outa the cupboard for a drink,looks like a spider.
orange crack is smelling lovely and fruity not just of orange,and real fruit to boot not a fake fruity.fantasmo express dried not quite jarred.

two jibberish updates in a row and no pics :shrug:
boom boom Rollin :pass:thanks Ryker :smoking:cheers richy :pass:seed wetting wednesday was yesterday,its getting a bit strange as theres some strains that came out a while back as illuminautos that are now limited editions.so its a limited edition double grape if all goes to plan it should pop up monday.
the forgotten cookies is a real mess,some of the knuckles havnt hardened up,so when i pull it outa the cupboard they flop one way and back in the cupboard they flop the other way.the tops only about 15cm sideways from the light,i thought itd be burnt white but no,surprizing as youngins dont like 50cm or less from the light.i could get away with it on the old light but not now.i know i read it and was told it to,cheers folks but me being an eejit i have to find out first hand.like dont touch that its hot............:yoinks: yeah your right it is hot.
the orange crack in the 2L is a hell of a lot fruitier than my last one,and not just orange a real fruit salad smell.noticed a couple of amber so it wasas taken outa the cupboard yesterday.
have a couple of others in another thread but fluffed it up,so the double grape is going over there starting monday.
and im putting an end to this thread when the coookies comes down.i was looking for a plant i grew a while back and after looking at 26 pages still never found it :shrug:
so proper update pics tomorrow
keep er lit.

Back