Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

The Peelers your showing your age. Robert Peel founder of modern policing.
hehe cheers and no worries Feenix :pass:what you say half makes sense to me :toke: im allways fluffing quotes etc.:coffee2: if i put it by a window,if a local twat didnt break the window to get at it,the peelers would be banging down my door :shooty:
it seems to be growing ok,i allways have a wee natter to them when im in.
but but but now that i think about it i changed the lights off period,and thats when watering and taking pics so the droop could be natural...im a numpty :wall:
:pighug:

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

cheers folks :pass:is that where the peelers come from Rollin i never knew it :pass:
grapey walter 6L day 11
grapey walter 6L a day 11.JPG

when it popped up it kinda had a broken neck,straightened out after 3 days but had a funny look to it.
grapey walter 6L day 11.JPG

it has an even funnier look now.never killed a plant on purpose before but il think it over for a week.
forgotten cookies 3L day 32
forgotten cookies 3L day 32.JPG

pic taken just as lights went off and its nowhere near as droopy as a pic taken a hour later,so im a bit of a twat.
orange crack 2L day 46
orange crack 2L bottle day 46.JPG

fantasmo express 3 L day 67
fantasmo express 3L day 67.JPG

And Bobby! Lol
Can't believe I only just found your thread Archie!! And can't believe I just found out where the term peelers comes from after 40+ years of life :crying: great thread m8 and beautiful plants.. subbed :d5::smoking::karmacloud::vibes:

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

cheers all :pass:mostly genetics and a splash luck.
this grapey walter is from old stock,or from the first illuminauto drop not the new limited editions.detail may matter to some :shrug:
having gone back to 6L for summer its pissed down last 2 days,think i may have underwatered then overwatererd as it didnt grow for 3 days after sticking its head out.
grapey walter 6L day 6
View attachment 930807
View attachment 930808
forgotten cookies 3L day 27
View attachment 930805
a sad and drearly looking plant,but its allways looked like that so no point in slapping it round the face.
orange crack 2L bottle day 41
View attachment 930809
doin its thing
fantasmo express 3L day 62
View attachment 930802
chugging along
cookies just how&who she is, looks like she will get there though!

Archie, you are probably thinking, talking to my plants? Feenix has finally lost it. I was working on this post and one to 9bear who some time ago had a sagging plant and I suggested he have a talk with her. Only to see if the co2 he exhaled got a rise out of her. If i remember right it did enough that he moved her by an open window for a while and she woke up. I got to keep better track on what I write to who. :baked:
I talk to "Silky", so, as you see the asylum ain't empty, hehe
P1070539.JPG

Back