Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

think we'll go in reverse order today.i pulled the stilton special outa the cupboard friday day 72 and not done much more than plucked a few fans off.
View attachment 922172
fantasmo express day 41
View attachment 922170
this thread is all of a muddle.will start a new thread for the forgotten cookies but heres a sneaky one.
View attachment 922171
:pighug:
The Stilton[emoji471][emoji481][emoji482] that blue is a very very nice plant.... Looking good Archie[emoji482][emoji482][emoji297][emoji297][emoji100][emoji573]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

technically the only thing in the cupboard
fantasmo express day 46
fantasmo express 3L day 46.JPG

stilton special in a box

Looking nice - must admit I've been secretly following you in the 3L grows. Nice work and apart from extra watering I've been quite happy pulling 70g from a Walter White from a 3L (next up is a Sour Hound (normally compact) and a 24C (also small). The savings in compost alone make me wonder if running anything above 6L in my cabinet is worth it.

... now this silly microcup nonsense... hmmm nah I'll save the beans for 3L grows, just cause nobody else does a gemmil like archie.

cheers folks :pass:not that secretly @SpliffScot :pass:have i not told you before to get a journal up :shrug:even if its only 1 pic a daycount and 6 words a week.but im not going to tell anyone to back off on security,better a smidge paranoid than lax and ? stay safe:thumbsup:
i think a 3L for a less than 2x4 in our neck of the woods is spot on.sure i can pull a tad more in 6L but i mostly grow small/medium strains anyways,so is it worth it for an extra 15-30g :shrug:i tend to harvest every 3 weeks with 6L can only fit 3X6L in the cupboard comfortably,i do have 4 sometimes but 1 will be a week out from harvest.i only have 3x3L but im sure i could get 5 in the cupboard for a harvest every 2 weeks.so must get a couple more.
the 1L was an attempt to catch up on growing out some of my unsampled seed stash,but was silly only getting 3x1L pots.and now i have 6 mephisto in the post and they have 10 strains out august any ideas i had of catching up have gone out the window :wall:
if i could take a couple of months off work however i think i could give hairy a good run for his money :crying:

Back