Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

cheers folks :pass:been doing bits and bobs round the house so the journaling has taken a bit of a hit :smoker1: technically only 1 plant in this thread,was going to close this thread but how can i in the middle of a grow :shrug:i was meant to start another to but im not sure on there where and whats so thats on hold,i wernt doing a journal for the 2L the grapey didnt straighten up from yesterday not sure if it will make it.
grapey walter back in 6L for the summer day 1
grapey walter 6L day 1.JPG

forgotten cookies 3L day 22 it has had a bit of a dreary look from the off
forgotten cookies 3L day 22.JPG

orange crack 2L pop bottle day 36 slight canooing and upturned upturned edges,i put that down to higher temps :shrug: even though its the only plant in the cupboard showing it :shrug:
orange crack 2L day 36.JPG

i know i should black out the pot,but im going for the minimum care,effort,skill,fuss with this 2L
fantasmo express 3L day 55
i should have done a bit of pipe cleaner work as theres a few hiden away bits
fantasmo express 3L day 55.JPG

:pighug:

cheers folks :pass:been doing bits and bobs round the house so the journaling has taken a bit of a hit :smoker1: technically only 1 plant in this thread,was going to close this thread but how can i in the middle of a grow :shrug:i was meant to start another to but im not sure on there where and whats so thats on hold,i wernt doing a journal for the 2L the grapey didnt straighten up from yesterday not sure if it will make it.
View attachment 929168
View attachment 929167
orange crack 2L pop bottle day 36 slight canooing and upturned upturned edges,i put that down to higher temps :shrug: even though its the only plant in the cupboard showing it :shrug:
View attachment 929169
i know i should black out the pot,but im going for the minimum care,effort,skill,fuss with this 2L
View attachment 929166

Looking good Archie.

View attachment 929168
View attachment 929167
View attachment 929169
View attachment 929166
Looks like the Twin Towers from The Hobbit I want to smoke some of that Shire weed[emoji100][emoji482]
Looking great Archie loving it I'm digging the 2-liter pop bottle grows that's awesome dude keep up the good work man[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

cheers all :pass:mostly genetics and a splash luck.
this grapey walter is from old stock,or from the first illuminauto drop not the new limited editions.detail may matter to some :shrug:
having gone back to 6L for summer its pissed down last 2 days,think i may have underwatered then overwatererd as it didnt grow for 3 days after sticking its head out.
grapey walter 6L day 6
grapey walter 6L day 6.JPG

grapey walter day 6.JPG

forgotten cookies 3L day 27
forgotten cookies 3L day 27.JPG

a sad and drearly looking plant,but its allways looked like that so no point in slapping it round the face.
orange crack 2L bottle day 41
orange crack 2L day 41.JPG

doin its thing
fantasmo express 3L day 62
fantasmo express 3L day 62.JPG

chugging along

cheers all :pass:mostly genetics and a splash luck.
this grapey walter is from old stock,or from the first illuminauto drop not the new limited editions.detail may matter to some :shrug:
having gone back to 6L for summer its pissed down last 2 days,think i may have underwatered then overwatererd as it didnt grow for 3 days after sticking its head out.
grapey walter 6L day 6
View attachment 930807
View attachment 930808
forgotten cookies 3L day 27
View attachment 930805
a sad and drearly looking plant,but its allways looked like that so no point in slapping it round the face.
orange crack 2L bottle day 41
View attachment 930809
doin its thing
fantasmo express 3L day 62
View attachment 930802
chugging along

She's a long leaf darling isn"t she. The top leafs at attention so I don"t think you could talk her into anything this time. Lower the light a little maybe? If its do-able try moving her closer to the side of the tent to get more reflective action. When I see all the symmetrical plants coming from tents, Then have to turn mine to even them out because, right up against the Mylar is at least a third bigger branching overall, I don't regret going cheap DIY. I have some examples I'll post when I get home.
:cheers:

Archie, you are probably thinking, talking to my plants? Feenix has finally lost it. I was working on this post and one to 9bear who some time ago had a sagging plant and I suggested he have a talk with her. Only to see if the co2 he exhaled got a rise out of her. If i remember right it did enough that he moved her by an open window for a while and she woke up. I got to keep better track on what I write to who. :baked:

hehe cheers and no worries Feenix :pass:what you say half makes sense to me :toke: im allways fluffing quotes etc.:coffee2: if i put it by a window,if a local twat didnt break the window to get at it,the peelers would be banging down my door :shooty:
it seems to be growing ok,i allways have a wee natter to them when im in.
but but but now that i think about it i changed the lights off period,and thats when watering and taking pics so the droop could be natural...im a numpty :wall:

Back