Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

Oooo double grape ! :drool:
They look gorgeous and IV got one for my next grow too can't wait to see your your new thread then :headbang:.

Hope all is ok with the forgotten cookies couldnt help myself from smiling tho as she reminded me of this guy
wacky_waving_inflatable_arm_flailing_tube_man.gif

:thumbsup:

Can you use tags at certain points of your thread as a way of keep a bookmark for things you may want to look back on. Like a tag everytime you document a new plant, the tag would be the name of that plant. That way a longer thread, while still be cumbersome, would still be a "1 stop shopping" for all things @archie gemmill . Just my $.02, and I think it will help me as well if this is viable as my memory at this age is shot.:biggrin:

double grape in tissue
grapey walter 3L day 18
got a bit of a leanon,pipe cleaner zimmer added just incase.
grapey walter 3L day 18.JPG

bluetoof special 3L day 25
spent 2 weeks way to close the light,but perpetual being what it is meh not bovvered :smoking:
bluetoof special 3L day 25.JPG

forgotten cookies 3L day 67
just the tiniest bit of bleaching on the tip of closest bud maybe only 3mm.3L pots a tad to small but again it will still give me buds :smoking:
forgotten cookies 3L day 67.JPG

orange crack 2L bottle day 79 harvest
quite surprized.jabbed some holes in it with a soldering iron and thats about it.
orange crack 2L day 79.JPG

keep er lit
:pighug:

Can you use tags at certain points of your thread as a way of keep a bookmark for things you may want to look back on. Like a tag everytime you document a new plant, the tag would be the name of that plant. That way a longer thread, while still be cumbersome, would still be a "1 stop shopping" for all things @archie gemmill . Just my $.02, and I think it will help me as well if this is viable as my memory at this age is shot.:biggrin:
If on computer you can click the threadmark tab next to your name at the bottom of your post and make weekly notes to follow back on.

double grape in tissue
grapey walter 3L day 18
got a bit of a leanon,pipe cleaner zimmer added just incase.
View attachment 944607
bluetoof special 3L day 25
spent 2 weeks way to close the light,but perpetual being what it is meh not bovvered :smoking:
View attachment 944605
forgotten cookies 3L day 67
just the tiniest bit of bleaching on the tip of closest bud maybe only 3mm.3L pots a tad to small but again it will still give me buds :smoking:
View attachment 944606
orange crack 2L bottle day 79 harvest
quite surprized.jabbed some holes in it with a soldering iron and thats about it.
View attachment 944608
keep er lit
:pighug:
Heck of a trophy cabinet there @archie gemmill will you be posting the 2L pic for final?

Back