double grape 3L day 42
View attachment 959286
grapey walter 3L day 63
View attachment 959287
bluetoof special 3L day 70
View attachment 959285
out the cupboard and a light trim.
:pighug:
Hey Archie [emoji481][emoji482]man all of your plants are looking beautiful girls are [emoji91] [emoji109][emoji482]what's the grapy Walter all about?[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

cheers peeps :pass:the bluetoof sp probably didnt have the best of starts (first 2 weeks) under the new light.a lot of whispy under stuff,that i shoulda done something about but didnt get round to it.no odds a lil more than usual for the extracts/concentrates/experiments pile.a nice mellow weedy hum comming from the bluetoof today,with a bit of a silverskin pickled onion smell lingering.im not sure if i smell in colour or not :paleo:
grapey walter...i dont need to say much,,but that never stopped me before,first wet cuppa tea of the day can make me babble a bit.if its got walter or white in the name :woohoo:walter white x double grape or grape crinkle i think :shrug: grapey walter first came out illuminautos 11-20 then re-released as a special edition not long ago.this seed is the illuminautos version or the MK1 if there is such a thing.probably in my top 5 :smokeit:a nice crisp white grape flavour and a soaring high high.

thanks everybody :pass::toke:
the 1L trio day 19
1L trio JD,OB,FS day 19.JPG

cut the 2 bottom manky leaves off the forgotten cookies
1L trio day 19.JPG

purple nuggets 3L day 26
purple nuggets 3L day 26.JPG

fairly squat so tucked 3 big fans best i could
double grape 3L day 47
double grape 3L day 47.JPG

think this spent to long in the shadow from its 2 big sisters
double grape day 47.JPG

grapey walter 3L day 68
grapey walter 3L day 68.JPG

bluetoof special hanging up.

cheers peeps :pass:the bluetoof sp probably didnt have the best of starts (first 2 weeks) under the new light.a lot of whispy under stuff,that i shoulda done something about but didnt get round to it.no odds a lil more than usual for the extracts/concentrates/experiments pile.a nice mellow weedy hum comming from the bluetoof today,with a bit of a silverskin pickled onion smell lingering.im not sure if i smell in colour or not :paleo:
grapey walter...i dont need to say much,,but that never stopped me before,first wet cuppa tea of the day can make me babble a bit.if its got walter or white in the name :woohoo:walter white x double grape or grape crinkle i think :shrug: grapey walter first came out illuminautos 11-20 then re-released as a special edition not long ago.this seed is the illuminautos version or the MK1 if there is such a thing.probably in my top 5 :smokeit:a nice crisp white grape flavour and a soaring high high.
Nice report archie[emoji481][emoji482][emoji106][emoji297][emoji100]
I am going to have to try some Walter. Who got the seeds?[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Back