Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

some of my old charts tgb :pass:
IMG_5759.JPG

not much to it the grow(fish mix) goes 0,1,2,3,4,3,2,1,0,0 and the bloom is 0,0,0,0,1,2,3,4,5,0 plus or minus 1 here and there.cal/mag and alg a mic depends on the size of the plant sml,med,lrg.the top max i have allways used that wrong,i thought it had the micro stuff in it so gave 0,0.5,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,3, but apparently its a flower booster,but fick it i aint changing how i do it now.(if it aint broke,dont fix it)
cheers Gtg :pass:mephisto genetics for the grapey walter.they not very good at counting (in a good way) and allways a surprize or two with any order.they been good to me:bighug:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Thanks archie! Looks like a good chart to follow. I haven't seen any difference in using top max so after this bottle i have left is used I think i will cut it out.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

probably my most complete schedule,i fed light on the fish mix.ditched root juice,heaven shortly afterwards £40 a bottle.
fish mix,bloom,top max,algamic £12 ish/bottle a few growers just use fish mix on its own.ph can be 6.2 or 6.9 thats within range and not worth tweeking.
tds just outa interest as the tds pen was £6.cant think of any soil growers that measure tds/ppm.but it was interesting to find out my tap water was 160ppm.
schedule walter day 75.JPG

cal/mag as a preventitive a drizzle seems to do fine.i do have a jar of mollasasseses i sometimes put a spoonfull in,but not the same spoon as for me tea :coffee:it must be 2 months since i remembered to use some :baked:

I've been using fishmix grow and bloom and been hitting them with canna pk13-14 a couple of times during flower, I think i will make a chart up tonight to help me keep track of where I'm at:shooty:

probably my most complete schedule,i fed light on the fish mix.ditched root juice,heaven shortly afterwards £40 a bottle.
fish mix,bloom,top max,algamic £12 ish/bottle a few growers just use fish mix on its own.ph can be 6.2 or 6.9 thats within range and not worth tweeking.
tds just outa interest as the tds pen was £6.cant think of any soil growers that measure tds/ppm.but it was interesting to find out my tap water was 160ppm.
View attachment 961005
cal/mag as a preventitive a drizzle seems to do fine.i do have a jar of mollasasseses i sometimes put a spoonfull in,but not the same spoon as for me tea :coffee:it must be 2 months since i remembered to use some :baked:
It’s a great help to see a feeding schedule (even though I know all plants will be slightly different) it gives newbies like me some idea, a guideline if you will. Cheers for sharing that ag, plants are looking awesome btw.

some of my old charts tgb :pass:
View attachment 960776
not much to it the grow(fish mix) goes 0,1,2,3,4,3,2,1,0,0 and the bloom is 0,0,0,0,1,2,3,4,5,0 plus or minus 1 here and there.cal/mag and alg a mic depends on the size of the plant sml,med,lrg.the top max i have allways used that wrong,i thought it had the micro stuff in it so gave 0,0.5,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,3, but apparently its a flower booster,but fick it i aint changing how i do it now.(if it aint broke,dont fix it)
cheers Gtg :pass:mephisto genetics for the grapey walter.they not very good at counting (in a good way) and allways a surprize or two with any order.they been good to me:bighug:
good luck n keep er lit.
Thanks archie[emoji482] Ill be sure to get some next time I put in for seeds.
Do you now if they sell regs of the grapey walter?[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Back