Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

Lovely looking Walter you got there man,you mind if I tag along mate?
Your gonna love MBAP,she gets big...loaded with frosty smelly nugs,she yields very well too,think I got about 51/2 oz from her.
Best of luck with the rest of the grow dude :pass:

thanks and cheers folks :pass:black friday 24th nov.not sure what the offer will be,but its sure to be good.
mbap day 9
mbap day 9.JPG
mbap day 9b.JPG

walter white day 37

walter white day 37.JPG
walter.JPG

done very little in the cupboard as usual.
first tight frost this morning.unplugged a fan and plugged in the lil greenhouse tube heater(60w) on a thermostat,it dont do much but hopefully just enough.
:pighug:

Hey Archie, congratulations on being made. :jump:.
You can't call yourself eeyjit no more. Its eeyjit Sir to all from here on.:mrgreen:
The girls are looking great.

thanks and cheers folks :pass:black friday 24th nov.not sure what the offer will be,but its sure to be good.
mbap day 9
View attachment 825898 View attachment 825899
walter white day 37

View attachment 825900 View attachment 825901
done very little in the cupboard as usual.
first tight frost this morning.unplugged a fan and plugged in the lil greenhouse tube heater(60w) on a thermostat,it dont do much but hopefully just enough.
Looking nice. Your MBAP is so much darker than mine no matter what I did the leaves were super pale till flower.

cheers sour.b :pass:i just try my best to keep it between the hedges.Plant Magic magne-cal + thanks AJ :pass: still plenty of time for me to make a hash of it.

im sure walter would be chuffed to bits sat in your window trailanimal :pass:looking out at the world go by.
IMG_3011.JPG

new toy and with a probe this time £3.. 0.5 diff and they beside each other,il just take an average.
min max thermo hydro and probe.JPG

mbap day 12 got a bit of a lean on,so put its rubber ring back on again.
mbap day 12.JPG

walter white day 40
walter white day 40.JPG

65 tall 52 wide,my cupboard is only 50 wide.

take it easy folks.
edit ...the schedule thing
IMG_4441.JPG

Last edited:
Back