Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

man bear alien pig day 3
View attachment 823641 View attachment 823642
a smidge leggy,safety ring on just incase it falls over.built up the stem with some dirt after i took the pic.
walter white day 31
View attachment 823644 View attachment 823643
50cm tall 43cm wide,ladybits on show.
a few leaves at the bottom are fairly manky,ive just been watering over top of them,will probably pull them off soon.
.5ml calmag 3ml fishmix 1ml top max 1.5ml alg a mice.
i think a lot of folk have dropped the top max.for a long time i thought it was the bottle with the micro nutes in it,more or less 1ml till the last 3 weeks then its 2ml.but apparently its a flower enhancer and you whack it up to 4ml the last couple of weeks.like the root juice i may not get more when i run out.bio heaven costs a pretty penny just a once or twice a week treat.full of sugars i think...but so is molasses and thats % of the cost of heaven.
:pighug:
I hope be able grow Mephisto's one of these days... they look great bro!

popped its head up late last night,but to keep my pretend ocd in check monday it is MBAP day 0
View attachment 822418
walter white day 28
View attachment 822419
42cm tall 40 wide.any leaf i tucked last week sprung back out,so havnt done any this week.
forgot the waffly bit.5 more mephistos turned up today,even though i deleted the payment email (eejit) the freebie was trident.
it has been mostly mephistos thats been in me cupboard.from my very first order 0015 maybe i think it was 3 walter white i got 15 seeds enough to keep me going for a year.i then went and won a competition i didnt know i entered,along with Yeatster mephisto gave us 7 beary whites.someone must have a shakey hand cause i had 12 mbaps.mephisto make it easy for you to not look elsewhere for seeds.if they didnt do freebies i think theyd still be in me cupboard.
take 5

Loving the vid arch, that tune is ssooooo apt sounded perfect, what is it? Heard it on some ads.

Give the biotabs a go when u run out of biobizz, i did and haven't looked back, don't think you can call yourself a lazy gardener till u move. :pighug:

The ladies are looking well, cabinet well set. :smoking:

cheers Unique :pass:with there being so many seed companies out there we are spoilt for choice.if we are a small grower then it can be hard to find time and space to try out new companies to us.there are the long established seed companies like dutch passion(abbk) and dinafem(blue cheese) that have a reputation going way back.of the newer companies mephisto has to be a stand out well to me anyway,i could recommend a few but in reality they have so many good lines.
thanks Jay :pass: Dave Brubeck take five,a timeless tune from the 60's.the biotabs do appeal to me,its getting all the biobizz bottles to run empty at the same time.my downfall may not be in the time taken to mix feed and water,but the 2 mins i should be taking to look and study the plant.
keep er lit folks.

man bear alien pig day 6
mbap day 6a.JPG
mbap day 6.JPG

took its safety ring off as its growing out and not up now.
walter white day 34
walter white day 34.JPG
walter white day 34 schedule thing.JPG

57cm tall 48cm wide.

Archie gemmill is this where you keep your girls? At first i tought it was a place you put your finished plants (trophys), but no this something ongoing. I'll press the watch thread button direct.
Looks like you doing a fine job, I will look through your pages. :nicethread:

cheers Rambo :pass:i didnt want to spam threads with having a new plant starting every 21 days,and the confusion of having 3 sometimes 4 threads running at once.
i have done a dinafem 3L pots/portal 500ml and a few small pot grows 250ml in seperate threads.this thread has kinda turned into the mephisto cupboard as of the 67 seeds i have 62 are mephisto.i will keep it that way untill i next do a non mephisto that will have a thread of its own.
thanks for popping in.

walter white,chemdogging,grapey walter,sour blues,white stomper.if one of these dont make your top 5 your a worse grower than me,but as you wearing the lb badge that sure aint the case.
if they didnt do freebies my opinion of them wouldnt change a bit.
but anyways who cares about the thoughts of an eejit,your opinion is all that matters.give em a try next time they have promo,when is black friday ?

walter white,chemdogging,grapey walter,sour blues,white stomper.if one of these dont make your top 5 your a worse grower than me,but as you wearing the lb badge that sure aint the case.
if they didnt do freebies my opinion of them wouldnt change a bit.
but anyways who cares about the thoughts of an eejit,your opinion is all that matters.give em a try next time they have promo,when is black friday ?

I will give them a try one day. I have only grown Dutch passion and Seedstockers... Im kind of unaware of other brands, so i have alot of tastes and different kind of highs to explore.
I will check the strains you mentioned, see if there is anyone that looks interesting. Something tells me mephisto gets small but on the other hand very potent product.
I tought i was just lucky with that 1 pounder plant but it looks like im growing a couple of 1 pounders again, so it cant be only luck. Coco and autopots is the recipe for success, and ofcourse quality seeds.
Will have a look for a highest yilding list of mephisto, there should be one. (Yes, yield is important for me)
Ive got plenty of seedstockers-seeds so i will run them again next time, if i catch a interesting strain from mephisto i might give it a go, just to compare the growth and quality.
I have no clue when black friday is, i have to google that. Black friday = dicount?

I will give them a try one day. I have only grown Dutch passion and Seedstockers... Im kind of unaware of other brands, so i have alot of tastes and different kind of highs to explore.
I will check the strains you mentioned, see if there is anyone that looks interesting. Something tells me mephisto gets small but on the other hand very potent product.
I tought i was just lucky with that 1 pounder plant but it looks like im growing a couple of 1 pounders again, so it cant be only luck. Coco and autopots is the recipe for success, and ofcourse quality seeds.
Will have a look for a highest yilding list of mephisto, there should be one. (Yes, yield is important for me)
Ive got plenty of seedstockers-seeds so i will run them again next time, if i catch a interesting strain from mephisto i might give it a go, just to compare the growth and quality.
I have no clue when black friday is, i have to google that. Black friday = dicount?
hey rambo from my browseing i think that the bigger ones in there catalouge would be ripleys og / Avt / hubbabubbasmeloscope and im sure theres another few they would be a nice addition to what you already do just run a few along with the rest :pass:

Back