Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

thanks Feenix :pass:mbap is pointing straight up now.cheers for the good vibes Bunny :pass:i hope you right its been a while since i had me some walter.
mbap day 16
mbap day 16 b.JPG
mbap day 16.JPG

walter white day 44
walter white day 44.JPG
walter white day 44 b.JPG

70cm tall 58 wide just about the size of plant i like,any bigger and i start breaking limbs.well if if gets much taller il have to break its neck,any wider and in outs of the cupboard for watering will see accidents.
*will try harder to use a camera and not a fone*
:pighug:

man bear alien pig day 19
mbap day 19.JPG

walter white day 47
walter white day 47.JPG

seems to have topped out at 70cms so thats good.
and now what i hope for is to have a repeat moment of that first time i grew walter white.not sure at about what day but i opened the cupboard one day,and i think i said this out loud.
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck me,theres a fortnights frost on that thing overnight.
needless to say it blew the head off me.been a long time since i whiteyd,and never had two in the space of 15 mins but i did with walter white.i came round under the tv it and a coffee table fucked along with the back of my head.

man bear alien pig day 19
View attachment 829518
walter white day 47
View attachment 829519
seems to have topped out at 70cms so thats good.
and now what i hope for is to have a repeat moment of that first time i grew walter white.not sure at about what day but i opened the cupboard one day,and i think i said this out loud.
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck me,theres a fortnights frost on that thing overnight.
needless to say it blew the head off me.been a long time since i whiteyd,and never had two in the space of 15 mins but i did with walter white.i came round under the tv it and a coffee table fucked along with the back of my head.
:crying: and your trying to see if you can do it 3 time?

il give it a good go Dudeski :pass:if a job needs doin right,send in an eejit and head first.
i forgot the schedule thing
IMG_4458.JPG

i run out of root juice and grow,wont be getting more.nobody seems to use top max,i may drop it to when i run out.all the bottles are £10/L but the heaven is £12.50 for 250ml(0.5ml/L 2 times a week).i may drop it to when i run out.see how a grow goes without all the extras and evaluate.
my first feed is on day 10 thursday,i then change feeds each thursday so todays feed is next weeks schedule if that makes sense.1ml of calmag seems to do the trick that side of things.
i have mollasses i keep meaning to use it the last few weeks,or swap it out for the heaven.but what i must do first is mix some in water and ph it.

man bear alien pig day 22
MBAP day 22.JPG

smidge heavy on the N i think,it may just get a drink of water tomorrow.not sure if its cause theres so much fluff in my soil,but my pots seem to wet/dry in 24hours and i like it that way.
walter white day 50
walter white day 50.JPG

just chugging along.

Just discovered this fantastic thread, what's a brilliant educational read for us mephisto fans.

Oh and that goal in '78..

Cheers for now and good luck in the future

cheers Dudeski :pass:just glad i got walter this far hiccup free.
hairy how the hell are ya,hope you well :pass:i think the probe goes out the window to get an in/out temp.
steady on Pedro :pass:fantastic/brilliant is a tad over the top,educational well thats just a lie.:eyebrows: cheers

seed wetting wednesday is here again
up next
IMG_4473.JPG

Back