purple nuggets 3L day 81
outa the cupboard
purple nuggets 3L day 81.JPG

a quick trim
pn 3L day 81.JPG

and a quicker trim
purple nuggets 3L trim day 81.JPG

:pighug:

Same structure I had, mine didn't have a strawberry aroma, more of a non-descript berry aroma. She sure looks purdy! Good growing.

a few weeks ago i got a whiff of ribena,kids blackberry drink full of sugar.
the nutes i use and new schedule
IMG_1634.JPG

swapped bio grow for fish mix years ago.dropped root juice and heaven cause they x4 the cost of the above.the mollassses is for the last 2,3 weeks but i allways forget.
IMG_5875.JPG

keep er lit.

if i expect nothing then anything is a bonus :smoking:im an eejit i dont have to make sense :eyebrows: i got budrot on the grapey walter after it was chopped,so i wont count my chickens just yet.but at a guess id say somewhere around 56.7g :jointman:
i got 4 of these
IMG_5855.JPG

then i found this
more bigclive for @Archaic

thanks peeps :pass::cheers:
why do i keep referring to a blank or half filled in thing as a schedule ? its not a schedule till its all filled in.sorry i wing it mostly and fill the details in later.....if i remember to that is.
so i got my crayons out and im gonna do my best to stick to it.a bare bones grow,or similar to biobizz grow pack with a fiver tub of mollasseses.so if i need to use calmag somebody may point it out to me :crying:
IMG_5885.JPG

why ph if you never adjust ? to keep the pen in working order :eyebrows:
whey hey :woohoo:happy day 0 ghost toof
ghost toof 3L day 0.JPG
ghost toof day 0.JPG

the confuzzled twins day 21
creme tasmo and blue cheese day 21.JPG

2ml of fish mix for them,be 3ml on thursday.mephisto creme tasmo/dinafem blue cheese :shrug:
the 1L trio day 77
1L trio day 77.JPG

only a week behind the purple nuggets,would rather not chop just yet as nuggets is still hanging up.:smokeit:

Back