Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

cheers Gtg :pass:im no photo racist,just my love of variety,quick off the bat/and the one small space available.its hard for me not to love autos.i have grown photos 2 years in a row 25 odd years ago outdoors,but i hadnt a clue what i was doing back then,and got busted shortly afterwards.was never a drinker but downed a bottle of whiskey everyday for the next 3 months,or till the big day that i found out i wasnt going to jail :naughtystep: made a half assed attempt at guerilla a few photos a few years ago,but first rough day rain battered them and wind flattened them.
cheers FnF :pass:im not so sure it will,allready way smaller than the blue cheese or what i think is the blue cheese.but no big deal if it dont got plenty more seeds in the cupboard :smoking:
keep er lit.
:pighug:

i have been half keeping an eye out for any nice places i could guerilla a few photos last couple of years.
i live near a green/park.well during the summer i had a dander round it,i thought to myself could be a few trees i could stash something in :idea:long story short every fucking tree i climbed i found a half drunk bottle of vodka :grrr2: what is the world comming to :shrug: i never found a bottle of drink in a tree as a kid,if i had id have drunk it or pissed in it :haha: then i remembered i done the same thing when i was 14 :face:
dry weight for the double grape 91.79g with 9.76g of fluffyness not as big as the grapey walter with the lost top cola,nugs are solid.no cheeky sample as even though my tastes and smells are poor something about not quite curred bud i dont like.i didnt weight the grapey wish i had now cause it would have been close to my record in a 6L pot with a 3L.
thinking il reserve the 6L pots for the hieght of summer if we get one.
last 3 days in a row i open the cupboard freshly cooked pork sausages :shrug: i spilled a cuppa tea over my camera battery charger.i dont know where i was going with this so il stop.
keep er lit.

cheers all :pass:thats quite a leap @hope2grow 6L are actually my fav size,just using 3's to try and squeeze an extra plant in cupboard.if you in a warm place id reccomend 6L.
blue cheese 6L and creme tasmo 3L or is it the other way round :shrug: day 16
blue cheese creme tasmo day 9.JPG

what i think is the creme tasmo 3L has grew a bit but still behind.i should kill it but as theres not much in the cupboard it lives on.
creme tasmo 3L day 16.JPG

what i think is the blue cheese 6L is doing its thing.
blue cheese 6L day 16.JPG

the 1L trio day 72
1L trio day 72.JPG

purple nuggets 3L day 79 has been on a water only diet last couple of days.spied 2 ambers so for the chop on friday day 81.
purple nuggets 3L day 79.JPG

its seed wetting wednesday so whats it gonna be :shrug:
mephisto genetics ghost toof.JPG

Back