Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

Lar! I should get my boss an MG mug and snicker as he unsuspectingly drinks his coffee from a canna cup.
I want a couple hoodies and tshirts just can't fund it right now. But it would be a heck of a laugh seeing the boss sipping morning coffee each day from the mug.

thanks everybody :toke::pass:yep grew a white stomper way back....threadmarks are so handy page 10 :thumbsup: she was a biggin :eyebrows: Tees are great quality :biggrin:
i cut my 5L jug in half and dunked them a few times hairy :pass:i should have bought 3 jugs so i could dunk at same time.my pretend ocd dosnt like dunking one at a time,so im back to slow watering sucking up and re squirting with a turkey baster :footy:
creme tasmo and blue cheese or blue cheese and crem tasmo :shrug: day 9
creme tasmo blue cheese day 9.JPG
creme tasmo 3L day 9.JPG
blue cheese 6L day 9.JPG
the what i think is the creme tasmo not looking happy.i may get all Bruce Lee on it,if if dont pull its socks up :naughtystep:
the 1L clan day 65
1L trio day 65.JPG
forgotten strawberries
forgotten strawberries 1L day 65.JPG
orange biscuits
orange biscuits 1L day 65.JPG

jammy dodgers
jammy dodgers 1L day 65.JPG

purple nuggets 3L day 72
purple nuggets 3L day 72.JPG

keep er lit.
:pighug:

cheers Tres :pass:i blame Mephisto :haha:
:pighug:
After a nice bottle of wine and a good chat:cheers:, Mz, Dookie and I have agreed @mephisto is pretty amazing... now to research the right squishier for me! Looked my beauty over tonight :nono: after a good head scratcher:pass: wondering if I’d be greeted by amber tric fairies... they must of came out last night to start the dusting process! :worship:♀️♂️

I’m thrilled with how easy she was for me! I’m not anywhere near ANY of you guys when it comes to this kind of grow... I’m the old lady in the veggie patch :rofl:... but man, I’m literally speechless with these beans... I’d love to try and get other seeds, but I think I’ll just keep having the hubby toss his money their way:digit::gary::highfive:
3AAA6FD5-1D45-4255-AFF4-F58E32E88BFD.jpeg

Back