Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

cheers peeps :pass:mojo back TM :cooldance:you garden looking super lush green :greenthumb:
im an eejit im not stupid :paleo:lesson learnt from the speck of budrot,must try harder and all that,but is that enough ? :idea:
IMG_5855.JPG

3 of these to dot around the box room/drying area.no excuse for not looking/checking now :coffee2:
:pighug:

cheers peeps :pass:mojo back TM :cooldance:you garden looking super lush green :greenthumb:
im an eejit im not stupid :paleo:lesson learnt from the speck of budrot,must try harder and all that,but is that enough ? :idea:
View attachment 978003
3 of these to dot around the box room/drying area.no excuse for not looking/checking now :coffee2:

Ohhh where did you get those tiny humidity meters? need me some of those :baked:
Plants looking great like always!

cheers peeps :pass:heya ES :pass:good to see ya :bighug: i was thinking bout you the other day,bumped into some eejit playin a guitar in his jimjams on utube :smoking:yeah i could'nt turn ep down again or he'd think i did'nt like him,so i had to take the job :coffee2:
cheers Gtg :pass: i could complain that there is still more i need to do in the cupboard,but you tent/multi tent/in/out garden growers have a hell of a lot more work than i do,so il no whinge.i think i read somewhere that it was more effective to change up/alternate the treatments for bugs,rather than to hit them with the same thing over and over:thumbsup: what other plants/trees are there in the garden ? dankstyle J had bugs over and over,then found a tree in the corner that was the breading ground.
maybe the bugs are dieing of thirst,if they attracted to every lil puddle :shrug:
north west uk has pretty crap weather year round.goggle tells me yearly average temp 8.5-10c (49f)probably feels colder as im on the coast and not far from a stiff breeze.max was 30.8c (87f)in 1976 lowest was -17.8c(0f) ? in 2010.some years it dont snow at all.
not far from here where the eejits put the light at the bottom of light houses :crying:

and a stones throw
a village nearby had 39 days of rain on the trot this year,some of the oldies thought the world was gonna end :yoinks:
my cupboard bounces 40-65rh day/night/just watered/dry ish pots.rh dos'nt really have extreme swings here winter/summer.i think it was me just being lazy hanging up my buds and not looking at them for 3 days,just as it started to rain solid for 2 days,poor positioning of fan in corner of room.1+1+eejit=budrot....first experience with it,happy i only lost the top cola :smoking:
keep er lit.

He wasn't wearing a cowboy hat was he????? FFS don't share the video lol

i had a bit of a mix up between the Dinafem blue cheese and the Mephisto creme-tasmo,i think the blue cheese is in the 6L pot creme tasmo in a 3L pot
day 2 for the pair
View attachment 977515 View attachment 977514 View attachment 977513
1L trio day 58 jammy dodger suffered with the forgotten watering other two done ok it seems.
View attachment 977512
purple nuggets day 65 a touch on the smaller side,but its purple im not gonna complain :smoking:
View attachment 977517
double grape came out the cupboard tuesday day 85 most of the tops purpled a bit and it just stopped drinking.
View attachment 977516
got a bit of a light trim in the pot over the next 3 days,and ive just cut it in 7 bits and hung it up.
keep er lit
Is your dg done? Did she stay cloudy or did you get any ambers? I’m scratching my head with my dg.... your dg looks beautiful, she looks huge, and I’m totally jealous of her leaves! I got some spindly sativa lookin fans.... damn pix, always sideways for me

Attachments

• F80B19E8-514F-4130-9F2A-62B4B98580B1.jpeg
    F80B19E8-514F-4130-9F2A-62B4B98580B1.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 51
Back