Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

Ladies all lookin great as usual archie.. If it ain't broke don't fix it eh :smoking: the inkbird is an interesting purchase.. highly detailed review to follow I assume :biggrin: could have swore they were about 60 quid when I looked only a few months ago.. a bargain somewhere??
Cheers peeps :pass:

I have seen some at £200 could be different models.this was £28 but betwen putting it in me basket and A week later getting round to ordering went to £32
Will have a play around and set it up over weekend.
:pighug:

more on the inkbird ITC-308 i dont know what country invented it but the logic is a bit :deadhorse: seems to be a few models some £200 :shrug: i probably should have done more homework first,but think i got away with it.read the distructions 10 times scratched head a bit :paleo:it will power 2200w im running a 80w heater and a 14w table fan.
looks and feels quality,probe has a plug so replaceable
inkbird.JPG
IMG_5834.JPG

settings
set target temp....i dont have a target i just want to keep it between about 20-30c :shrug:
heating differential value :shrug:
cooling differential value :shrug:
alarm high limit..hmm if i set that to 60c it will act like a smoke/fire alarm
cooling low alarm limit...hmmm no point of a low limit because theres nothing i can do about it anyway so -40c
compressor delay 0...that must be for freezers and ballasts so 0
CAL 0/100 bucket of ice/kettle
c/f
IMG_5820.JPG

so after some thought
set target temp 25c
heating differential value 5
cooling differential value 5...not -5 there is no -5
i think that means at under 20c heater comes on/or whatever you have plugged into heating. over 30c fan comes on/or whatever you have plugged into cooling.
IMG_5832.JPG

more on the inkbird ITC-308 i dont know what country invented it but the logic is a bit :deadhorse: seems to be a few models some £200 :shrug: i probably should have done more homework first,but think i got away with it.read the distructions 10 times scratched head a bit :paleo:it will power 2200w im running a 80w heater and a 14w table fan.
looks and feels quality,probe has a plug so replaceable
View attachment 975086 View attachment 975085
settings
set target temp....i dont have a target i just want to keep it between about 20-30c :shrug:
heating differential value :shrug:
cooling differential value :shrug:
alarm high limit..hmm if i set that to 60c it will act like a smoke/fire alarm
cooling low alarm limit...hmmm no point of a low limit because theres nothing i can do about it anyway so -40c
compressor delay 0...that must be for freezers and ballasts so 0
CAL 0/100 bucket of ice/kettle
c/f
View attachment 975083

so after some thought
set target temp 25c
heating differential value 5
cooling differential value 5...not -5 there is no -5
i think that means at under 20c heater comes on/or whatever you have plugged into heating. over 30c fan comes on/or whatever you have plugged into cooling.
View attachment 975084
Looks good @archie gemmill, and if you get bored you can rig it up to a slow cooker and decarb some ganja! Or cook a steak......

i love a good steak as rare as can be.im glad i dont have a vacumn sealer....but maybe santa will bring me one.
small criticizm on the video,goes fancy with the sous vide and forgets to put the pepper sauce in the microwave for 20 seconds.then what wait what is the bottle of tomato sauce doing on the table :yoinks: if ya putting sauce on a steak its not a steak its a kebab.

Back