Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

You did the laminator before but don't remember where either! I hope I can take my edibles in the old folks home!

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

cheers peeps :pass:
£8 no temp gauge so a bit of guesswork
1.JPG

:pighug:

cheers Archaic :pass:folks :pass:got the ton up i guess it has to be this one

well im a bit late for.................and lets go a bit leftfield and go for the german version
afterall it was just as catchy :eyebrows:

and as im on a roll and allready mentioned it

ffs stop stop it would ya :wall:
ok on with the show,two things turned up today
2 foot heater £20 to replace the 1 foot tube and the thermostat for it.
2 foot tube heater.JPG

inkbird £28
some kind of high low temp thing,havnt plugged it in yet.
inkbird.JPG

works out cheaper than 2 thermostats,and it only uses 1 plug on the gang.
the 1L trio day 51
IMG_1537.JPG

aww why not just go with it,once an eejit allways an eejit.not fork handles or four candles,but three lil green candles

i was meant to give the middle one a bit of a plucking,oops forgot :doh:
purple nuggets 3L day 58
IMG_1542.JPG

i might have meant to take these off the last time,or did i think they would fall off :shrug:i took em off this time
IMG_1547.JPG

double grape 3L day 79
IMG_1546.JPG

i tested out the ph pen,no i didnt i tested the feed with the ph pen 3 plants 6.83/6.68/6.54.so as per the last 2 years i didnt make any adjustsments.water comes out the tap 7.5 ish after 24/48hrs sat in a 5L water jug it drifts upto 8.2 ish,a bit of feed brings it down to ballpark.way way back i did fack about and adjust it by 0.2....but on thinking that 3 drops of ph down probably done more harm to the mycrobes and the good stuff in soil than it helped the plant :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS06cLEyowg

edit..:shrug:no idea why the funny looking link,maybe gobshite a bad word some places :shrug:
:pighug:

Last edited:
Ladies all lookin great as usual archie.. If it ain't broke don't fix it eh :smoking: the inkbird is an interesting purchase.. highly detailed review to follow I assume :biggrin: could have swore they were about 60 quid when I looked only a few months ago.. a bargain somewhere??

Back