Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

cheers peeps :pass:I tend to start a new plant every 21 days,normally have 3 plants going at a time and be a 4th for a week or two till it gets pushed out @BWM :pass: @Growtogrow :pass:its the same space ive always used just re jigging it a bit for winter.and if my plan comes together should help in summertime to.
we do what we have to do just to get a grow on the go @Froot n Fuel nothing wrong with that :thumbsup: my cupboard is like version 6.14,6 years later im still making changes so half arsed is the way to go :coffee: i been mulling over a heat pad @Rollin_along also had a look a at flat panel ceramic heaters only 10mm thick.......but need 5cm between it and the wall :face:
cheers @YourMumsNewFella :pass:you pushing out nice plants @Archaic :thumbsup: small space or not,very impressive for a waist high grow :pass:
ya cant really disguise a bedroom grow @hairyman :pass:not that it matters if the doorbell isnt used,be the same outcome anyways.just helps me sleep a bit easier knowing everything is tucked away so to speak.and part 2.......following on from the jars measurements,i done a few calculations just like this girl did

if all my jars are full i got almost 2 llbs :yoinks: they not,but they not half empty either :jointman: so i have no need of extra grow space.i might have to take a week off to put a bit of a dent in the stash.them 24 samples jars are getting cleaned out over festivus i know that
View attachment 969691
:gary:

Re-jigging things for winter must be the thing to do. (*Hangs new light in tent)
cheers peeps :pass:I tend to start a new plant every 21 days,normally have 3 plants going at a time and be a 4th for a week or two till it gets pushed out @BWM :pass: @Growtogrow :pass:its the same space ive always used just re jigging it a bit for winter.and if my plan comes together should help in summertime to.
we do what we have to do just to get a grow on the go @Froot n Fuel nothing wrong with that :thumbsup: my cupboard is like version 6.14,6 years later im still making changes so half arsed is the way to go :coffee: i been mulling over a heat pad @Rollin_along also had a look a at flat panel ceramic heaters only 10mm thick.......but need 5cm between it and the wall :face:
cheers @YourMumsNewFella :pass:you pushing out nice plants @Archaic :thumbsup: small space or not,very impressive for a waist high grow :pass:
ya cant really disguise a bedroom grow @hairyman :pass:not that it matters if the doorbell isnt used,be the same outcome anyways.just helps me sleep a bit easier knowing everything is tucked away so to speak.and part 2.......following on from the jars measurements,i done a few calculations just like this girl did

if all my jars are full i got almost 2 llbs :yoinks: they not,but they not half empty either :jointman: so i have no need of extra grow space.i might have to take a week off to put a bit of a dent in the stash.them 24 samples jars are getting cleaned out over festivus i know that
View attachment 969691

I’m hoping that I should be good for four plants then. Possibly a cheeky 5th plant?

View attachment 969691

Looks like it's around to your house this Xmas :biggrin:

Hey ion :pass:i have a lazy grow style,do next to nothing, cut the bottom 2 brown/manky leaves after 3 weeks,another couple of weeks and same again.i might tuck 4 fan leaves and i may not.if the bottom 2 branches are whispy il lob them off,no defoling or lollypoping to speak of.
:pighug:

Hey thanks for the reply Archie :smoking: One last question. Do you blow your fans directly onto the plants? Do you turn the fans off during lights off or leave them running 24/7? :cheers:

the one on the lil low down shelf is an oscillating 6" argos was £10 now £12 but a plant fell on it and oscillating bit makes funny noises,speed 2 is a bit strong now it dont turn.the one dangling on the bit of string just blows over top of canopy/light its on speed 2.i will be putting another 6" up ontop of the shelf the lights hanging from,linked to an inkbird and a tube heater.
both 6" fans are on timers 15mins off/on alternating.at lights off theres often a lil humidity spike so best to have em running.if the leaves are flapping all over the show point the fan more at the wall.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Okay, create a breeze/air movement in the grow space. The reason for the questions is this is a first time grow and they are budding. Freaking out about mold as its quite humid here, sometimes I spot moisture on the leaves, especially when the lights come back on. I have a 6" fan and one of those tall upright blow pole things. But the upright, even on low settings blows the plants too violently for my liking so I've just been using just the 6" and set it up so it blows just under the lights taking the heat away from them. There is slight movement of the plants, very slight, but nothing directly hitting them. Is that adequate?

Okay, create a breeze/air movement in the grow space. The reason for the questions is this is a first time grow and they are budding. Freaking out about mold as its quite humid here, sometimes I spot moisture on the leaves, especially when the lights come back on. I have a 6" fan and one of those tall upright blow pole things. But the upright, even on low settings blows the plants too violently for my liking so I've just been using just the 6" and set it up so it blows just under the lights taking the heat away from them. There is slight movement of the plants, very slight, but nothing directly hitting them. Is that adequate?
You can hang your tower fan vertically, like this
20181105_104315.jpg

Also, be sure you have enough air exchange with your exhaust. Wet leaves are from transpiring, which is a good thing, yet coupled with high RH it's scary.

Back