Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

I love what you do with small pots . :clapper::clapper::clapper::thumbsup:
1l-trio-day-72-jpg.982927

cheers all :pass:thats quite a leap @hope2grow 6L are actually my fav size,just using 3's to try and squeeze an extra plant in cupboard.if you in a warm place id reccomend 6L.
blue cheese 6L and creme tasmo 3L or is it the other way round :shrug: day 16
View attachment 982934
what i think is the creme tasmo 3L has grew a bit but still behind.i should kill it but as theres not much in the cupboard it lives on.
View attachment 982935
what i think is the blue cheese 6L is doing its thing.
View attachment 982932
the 1L trio day 72
View attachment 982927
purple nuggets 3L day 79 has been on a water only diet last couple of days.spied 2 ambers so for the chop on friday day 81.
View attachment 982936
its seed wetting wednesday so whats it gonna be :shrug:
View attachment 982941
:pighug:
Awesome Archie they look beautiful. [emoji482]
Geez getting almost caught I bet that was freaky never had the opportunity and I hope I never will. but I'm license now and tomorrow or 4 hours and 55 minuts we go recreational so I guess it really don't matter as long as I don't mess around with anybody under 21. It's almost the same as beer and alcohol under 21 I guess it's kind of funny that nobody here will be able to buy any recreational marijuana until maybe 2020 so how are they going to get it LOL it's kind of like a catch-22[emoji43]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

cheers folks :pass:i wish i knew what i was doing more of the time,keep things in the middle and seem to get away with it or avoid the worst :toke: thanks kindly.
seems to be so many different rules depending what state you in.and even then there is the grey area of is it both state and federal legal :shrug:
i follow a guy on utube from the uk that went to usa on a smoking holiday.said Vegas was really strange everything is legal to buy,great selections,but there is nowhere to smoke it not on the street,hotel room nowhere :shrug: dont really bother me.just as long as the grower/user/provider/patient isnt treated like they done something bad :frowny:

That's what Canada did that is so different from the USA. Made it legal to toke anywhere you can smoke tobacco. In the states it still feels about the same as always, you still have to sneak around. :shrug::pass:

Right here in Michigan you can always smoke on private property anybody 21 and Over.
But it was before the law was passed it was 18 and over so they raised that up.
They will try putting a whole bunch more rules in place too I'm sure before it all said and done. Somebody is already trying to change the law now so that the recreational users can't grow 12 plants. So I'm really damn well sure of it they're already trying to pass the bill but its lame-duck session right now and doubt if it's going to make it through.
It don't matter somebody will try and pick up the torch because you know it's all about the money and if you got everybody and their brother out here growing 12 plants that's going to flood the market. So that the legal Growers and Commercial entities won't be able to make any money.
So you know damn well that's not going to fly[emoji107] they're focking with somebody's money

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

cheers folks :pass: hehe yes i use a pipe cleaner sometimes if a seedling is leaning over a bit.it then tends to stay put as i dont like to disturb the soil :sleeping:i dont think it does any harm.
not sure if i said earlier when i open the cupboard door....pork sausages :glutton:i stuck my nose in the double grape jar and got raw mushrooms :shrug:couldnt help myself and had a cheeky sample and got pizza crust :shrug:i dont think im cut out for this smoke report stuff.it will be completely different after a month or so in jars im sure :pass:
had a couple of germ fails so instead of 21 days between plants,i think theres a whopping 55 days.il not know what to do with myself :dizzy:

Back