Indoor Archaic fall 2018 stealth cabinet

Here is a pic with me (well my legs) for scale to show how vertically challenged my cabinet is

KIMG0364.jpg

Here is a pic with me (well my legs) for scale to show how vertically challenged my cabinet is

View attachment 969496
I would have to change my whole entire growing style to grow in cabinets like what you guys grow in. I think one of my fiber pots is almost as big as your grow cabinet.

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Man your little cabinet cool shit though I really dig that that's great for apartment dwellers and you know people who just need a little spot that's really cool.
I like that I was just checking it out a little bit better just a minute ago and that'd be great for my son where he lives at. Is there doors on front of that too?
Do you have a filter on a also for the exhaust air?

Man your little cabinet cool shit though I really dig that that's great for apartment dwellers and you know people who just need a little spot that's really cool.
I like that I was just checking it out a little bit better just a minute ago and that'd be great for my son where he lives at. Is there doors on front of that too?
Do you have a filter on a also for the exhaust air?

The front is actually a panel that looks like a closed front similar to the cabinets in the rest of the shop. Its held on with inset magnets. I don't have a filter right now because in the summer in Texas I need all of the air flow I can get. However, the NL is pretty stinky, so I will be getting a filter in the next few days. When the front is on, its just a wood panel with some tool hooks and such. I'll see if I can get a picture of it this week. Before I added the 2"x6" at the bottom, I only had 35" from the floor, but when I raised it I basically got the extra height of the 2.2 gallon autopots.

Its been a work in progress for a while, started off with CFLs on a hanging wooden frame with no vent, then computer fans, then it had a noisy dryer vent fan, now its an Apollo Hydro vent fan. White paint got upgraded to mylar bubble insulation, light leaks got plugged. Then cheap blurples (which showed all of the light leaks I missed with the CFLs, lol). My next upgrades will be swapping out the apollo hydro vent for something smaller and quieter, a better reservoir that takes up less space, a carbon filter, etc. . .

One of the things that makes this fun is constantly tweaking and upgrading all while keeping it a secret from the wife and the pigs. Thats why I love you guys, such a supportive bunch of sounding boards.

Here is the cabinet. Right now I'm running about 3/4 tsp per gallon of megacrop and everybody seems happy. The Auto Bubble acts like it just hit it's stride yesterday.

KIMG0365.jpg

Fastbuds Northern Express at day 41. Starting to stack buds. I like amber trichs so I figure we're at the halfway point.

KIMG0366.jpg

@Yeatster here is the Female Seeds Auto Bubble, day 10. It's kind of in the NL shadows. It's started jumping up the last two days, I think it's roots just hit the megacrop.

KIMG0367.jpg

Nice man., thanks for the tag. I'm really diggin the cab. I've always been impressed with successful micro grows. Archie gemmill has been pushing them out of a small cab for a while now. I'm gonna stick around for this one too.

@archie gemmill is my hero. His grows are amazing

Back