Indoor Archaic fall 2018 stealth cabinet

I got it quite easy,my cupboard is bricked up similar to a 2x4 tent.i did piss about with pc fans,and theres always something to tweek.impressive growing in a cab that should be turned up on its end in an ideal world :thumbsup:
:pighug:
edit...

Last edited:
@Growtogrow here is what it looks like when it's closed. Just an ordinary shop cabinet.

KIMG0368.jpg

Here it is opened last night

KIMG0369.jpg

I've got some light burn on the Northern but it's to be expected I guess.

@Growtogrow here is what it looks like when it's closed. Just an ordinary shop cabinet.

View attachment 971181

Here it is opened last night

View attachment 971182

I've got some light burn on the Northern but it's to be expected I guess.
Hell yeah[emoji481][emoji482]you cant even tell its a grow with the cabinet door shut. That's cool along with an exhaust fan and filter it's probably pretty hard to tell good job.
I guess the only thing I think you could do to eliminate some of your light burn is to have a more flatter pot for your roots to be in and of course you'll have to do extreme LST and pin your branches straight down to the top of the pot is best you can do and making it travel along the edge.
I was just thinking maybe a cake pan something low profile like that.. That the roots would have plenty of room to spread out and you can still be low profile and tie down your branches as low as possible to the pot surface or cake pan surface. That would definitely get you lower so that you should have enough light in between.
One thing about the roots of a cannabis plant they don't go very deep 10 to16 inchs is about it on a big plant even. They like the spread out rather than go deep. My pots fiber pots when I dig up the root balls no roots in the bottom of the pots. So about halfway to the bottom had all the root ball in it. Those pots are only 20 inches deep so most of the root was around 10 inches deep at their deepest.
So a 2 or 3 inch deep cake maybe a 12x12x3 or bread pan 4x8x4 to help keep you down low might help you with your height and the light burn. Maybe you have something lying around that will work.
Something for you to ponder over though. Sometimes we have to think outside the box so we can grow inside the Box LOL [emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Topping went well, not having great luck with the purple nuggets. I've never started seeds in coco so I may have dried it out. We'll see I guess.

View attachment 961167
I use the Root Riot pre-moistened cubes. I place the seed in the RR and it is immediately placed in the pre-soaked coco. So far 100% successful.
The Fast Buds NL was in my first grow. Love it and she loves me :kiss::cooldance::kiss:

One of the things that makes this fun is constantly tweaking and upgrading all while keeping it a secret from the wife and the pigs. Thats why I love you guys, such a supportive bunch of sounding boards.[/QUOTE]

Love you too. :chimp:

(I'm a geologist and I have no idea how to spell diatomaceous)

Hell, I know I do not know what diatomaceous means. :crying:

Diatomes are a type of plankton with hard silica shells. Their microscopic fossil shels are used for a variety of things including garden pest control.

:thumbsup:

Hell yeah[emoji481][emoji482]you cant even tell its a grow with the cabinet door shut. That's cool along with an exhaust fan and filter it's probably pretty hard to tell good job.
I guess the only thing I think you could do to eliminate some of your light burn is to have a more flatter pot for your roots to be in and of course you'll have to do extreme LST and pin your branches straight down to the top of the pot is best you can do and making it travel along the edge.
I was just thinking maybe a cake pan something low profile like that.. That the roots would have plenty of room to spread out and you can still be low profile and tie down your branches as low as possible to the pot surface or cake pan surface. That would definitely get you lower so that you should have enough light in between.
One thing about the roots of a cannabis plant they don't go very deep 10 to16 inchs is about it on a big plant even. They like the spread out rather than go deep. My pots fiber pots when I dig up the root balls no roots in the bottom of the pots. So about halfway to the bottom had all the root ball in it. Those pots are only 20 inches deep so most of the root was around 10 inches deep at their deepest.
So a 2 or 3 inch deep cake maybe a 12x12x3 or bread pan 4x8x4 to help keep you down low might help you with your height and the light burn. Maybe you have something lying around that will work.
Something for you to ponder over though. Sometimes we have to think outside the box so we can grow inside the Box LOL [emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Well, height of the pots is pretty much set with the autopots. I did some lst early on but the stretch got away from me. I don't mind a little light burn. I raised the light 3 inches and the stretch seems to have stalled. Fingers crossed.

Back