Indoor Archaic fall 2018 stealth cabinet

Well, I moved the stunted plants to my guerrilla location, except for the tiny male. He's hanging upside down in a paper cup with some rice donating pollen to the freezer.

The seedlings are cute and looking good. Not really anything to show pics of, the guerilla grow was pouring rain so no outdoor pics yet.

Did a hand water of 50% megacrop yesterday, so that should be all the water needed for a few days. One more hand water in a week, then turn on the res.

Oh, I made a new reservoir out of a 5 gallon bucket. The tall resevoir that came with the kit was too tall and honestly too big to easily handle when full. 5 gallon should be more than enough, plus I can pull it out even if it's full to check.

Last edited:
Northern Express
KIMG0257.jpg

Purple Nuggets, a little twisty, but color and size are fine.

KIMG0258.jpg

The whole cabinet with revised reservoir and no more stunted sadness.

KIMG0256.jpg

I'll start some gentle training in a few days but for now, just letting them be kids.

i was looking at the res and thinking 2 gal.but the last time i had a guess at pot size i was 11L out,i guessed 10 and it was 21 :shrug:not even close.
bushy had great results from autopts,coco and megacrop last time out if i remember.
keep er lit
:pighug:

Went ahead and dropped another PN, the current one is some sort of mutant. If it was keeping up I'd probably keep it, but it's lagging badly.

I'll post a pic this evening, the lights are out right now.

Leave them to dry full ,buy some good soil and transplant them.I mannage to save my 3x worse loking girls..

Replacement bean is in the coco, once it pops and looks viable, I'll probably pluck the mutant. The NL is just killing it right now, I'm really looking forward to the Purple Nugget, so I'd like to see an accurate representative. If it was a little earlier in the season, I'd move the current one outside, but it would never make it into December

Back