Indoor Archaic fall 2018 stealth cabinet

Well, your bad luck did serve a noble purpose..it made me feel better about MY grow! :)

Just kidding...sorry to see this. That's a lot of seeds down the tubes all at once.

Can I ask one thing? How many or what size holes do you have in the bottom of your pots there? I've only grown in an Octopot so that's a mystery to me.

Here is the new autopots with two newly cracked seeds in coco. A Purple nuggets and a Fast Buds nothern lights. The four little survivors in the front will be getting exiled to the guerilla grow location to fend for themselves.

KIMG0236.jpg

After seeing enough grows with great results, I've retooled my cabinet. HLG 3000k light, autopots with coco coir, and megacrop nutes. I'm done guessing.

Well, your bad luck did serve a noble purpose..it made me feel better about MY grow! :)

Just kidding...sorry to see this. That's a lot of seeds down the tubes all at once.

Can I ask one thing? How many or what size holes do you have in the bottom of your pots there? I've only grown in an Octopot so that's a mystery to me.

I'll post a pic of the pots tonight, sorry I missed this earlier.

Here is the cabinet with the four survivors waiting for their camping trip this Sunday along with my new autopots.
KIMG0242.jpg

Here is the Fastbuds Northern Express, it's a freebie that's been sitting in drawer for a while.
KIMG0243.jpg

Here is the Mephisto purple nuggets showing herself as well.

I'll call today day one for these two.

KIMG0245.jpg

Notice the full set of tiny balls on the little dragon second from the right in front. These four are the most stunted plants I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Back