NEWS Anyone going to Spannabis or the Autoflower World Cup?

Fast Buds Heather

Top Shelf American Autoflowering Genetics
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
2fast4buds.com
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Banana Auto
Hey y'all!!

How's everyone doing??

I've been making this announcement all over social media, and thought I should most definitely include AFN as well!

We are now official sponsors of the first Autoflower World Cup, which will be held in Barcelona simultaneously with Spannabis 2020.

I know it's short notice, but I would love to invite all our growers to participate in the cup (entry is completely free this year) and get a chance to meet you guys as well as cheer you on for a win!

We would love for anyone who is able to join in and will be specially compensating anyone who wins with our gear! - There are 4 different flower categories, Indica, Sativa, Hybrid and CBD.

Please give me a shout if you decide to participate, or even if you're going to attend, I'd love to meet some of y'all and share a spliff or two! :pass:

Contact me if y'all need any more information on the event =) Hope to see you there!!

@Fast Buds Heather, now that Spain is practically isolated and no flights in or out, do you post seeds to other EU countries? I want to buy some of your new strains but it is not very clear if they will be delivered any time soon...

@Fast Buds Heather, now that Spain is practically isolated and no flights in or out, do you post seeds to other EU countries? I want to buy some of your new strains but it is not very clear if they will be delivered any time soon...
For the time being we can still ship! In fact now we are running 30% off all products until the quarantine is over or until we are no longer able to ship. =)

Spannabis has been postponed. :nono:

I knowww!! The Autoflower World Cup got postponed as well so now folks will have more time to enter if they want to. We'll see how this all goes!

For the time being we can still ship! In fact now we are running 30% off all products until the quarantine is over or until we are no longer able to ship. =)
Thank you for the reply.

ΠΙΝΟΥΜΕ ΣΠΙΤΙ - SMOKE HOME. And don't share spliffs and bongs etc with others this period.
IMG-5655d2a2444f47b581761decca01aae2-V.jpg

ΠΙΝΟΥΜΕ ΣΠΙΤΙ - SMOKE HOME. And don't share spliffs and bongs etc with others this period.

GREAT advice!!! Stay home, people!! Give your plant babies some love, and help keep the world safe!!!

now I'm really shocked?!!? Fastbuds again on AFN ? I thout you were.....

Back